Chapter 5

Heyyyyyy guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a verrrrryyyy long time but I promise I back for good this time. So to show u guys I'm serious I'm going to update two times a week. If I miss a do plzz work with me because it's school time and alot of homework. I didn't want to finish this book but you guys vote keep me going. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter it's not that long but there's going to be a part two for this chapter. Anyways comment and vote.ENJOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo
------------------------------------------------------

DeDe P.o.v

Earlier today...
That was a lie because right now I'm blushing so hard .
K:OK keep it up trust me you gon be mines by next month.
D:bet

Now.........
Today I woke up with a big smile on my face. I don't know ,but I feel like something good is gonna happen. Looking at the time and it's super early so I got up and did my morning hygiene.
When I was done and looking for my outfit my phone vibrated.

K: good morning babe I hope u had a good night rest.
D: good morning to u too and thank you I did. Who your babe?
K:I'm talking to you D you already know you mines.
D: boy bye i ain't agree to dis. That was a lie because right now I'm blushing so hard .
K:OK keep it up trust me you gon be mines by next month.
D:bet

And that's how the bet started. Right now I'm thinking this is not such a good idea because I already like him a lot. Ken is gonna pick me up so I have to start getting ready before he gets here. The outfit I picked was a black and white body  suit, high waisted pants and my brown heels. For my hair I left half down and put half up then curl it. After I done with my make up I heard a car horn and I know it's Ken so I grab my phone,purse,and brown ray bands and left the house. When I open the door to his car I didn't even sit down yet  but Ken grab me and kiss me.Damn I love his lips so soft and sweet. He tried to push his tongue in my mouth but I refused so he pull my hair and I moaned into the kiss. He use that as a pass and shove his tongue in my mouth and I swore I saw fireworks. It was so heavenly and we fought for control and obviously he won. What seems like 20 minutes but was on 5 we finally pull away and was breathing hard as if we ran a damn marathon.

"Damn dede you sure as hell a good kisser what did you practice on ?a Teddy bear.

" you got jokes? And nigga no I just follow your lead and your not so bad your self.

We  smiled at each other and with that he drove us off to school. Before ken open his door  I grab Ken's arm because all my black lip stick is on his face.

"What? what's wrong"

"You might wanna take a look in the mirror before you get out the car .... Babe.

I open my door and before I closed the door I heard Ken yell my name. I couldn't help but bust out laughing because it was too damn funny. When he finally walk reach my side he entwined  our fingers and we walked into school together.