chapter 4

Heyyyy guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately I'm just being super lazy and I'm sorry. Any ways this is a new chapter and plzz vote and tell me what you think. Xoxo

DeDe p.o.v
The week went by really fast and now it's Friday which means today is the day I'm going on a date with Ken. To be honest with you I'm a excited and nervous at the same time because I don't know what to expect you know. I got out of bed with this big ass smile on my face I bet I look like a crazed person. I went into the bath room and did my morning hygiene and I make sure I use my vanilla body wash and vanilla shampoo and conditioner.I wrap my towel around me and walk to my closet and picked out a red hoody crop top with the word DAB written in gold, black high waist shorts,and my red Jordan's 23.Now accessories I picked my gold necklace with a heart on it with the matching earrings and bracelet.After my out fit was complete it was time to do my hair so decided to do it in big curls and when I was done with that I tied my red bandana around it. I took a look at my self In my body length mirror and damn I was bae.I took a couple pics and post them on Ig captioned @yourgirl_DeDe:bitch I got bars. I instantly got a lot of likes and comments.It was now 7:59 so it's time for me to leave I grab my book bag and ran down stirs I dont have time to make breakfast so I grab a granola bar and protein shake then head off to school.When I got to school I saw my squad standing by my locker.

"Heyyy baes "I said

"sup Dede "they all said together

"so what's y'all plan for the week end"

"nun just the usual going to gym to train"said Paige

If y'all didn't know the girls are wrestler not professional, but they are planning to be. They all love WWE (note:just to let y'all know im a huge fan of WWE) and are planning to work their when they grow up.

"ooooo ok"i said,

"what about you have any plans for the week end, Trinity asked

"uhhhhh I actually have date"

"WHAT"!?!?!?!?!??

"WITH WHO"?!?!?!

"can y'all shut up and not be so loud and it's Ken "

"really when did he asked you out, asked Cameron

"yesterday "

"Girlll we coming over to get you looking good for date, said Bri

"OK OK y'all can come, but come straight after school.

School is over :date time

School is over and all the girls are over my house to help me get ready.while I was talking to the girls I got a text message.

K:heyy dede I'm just texting to remind you about our date tonight

D:heyy lol I remember Ken and what time are you time are you picking me up again

K:lol I'll be picking you up at 8

D:ok bye I gotta get ready for our date

K:ok bye Dede

End of convo..............

I put my phone on charge not before I look at the time and it's 5:02 so I have to hurry up.
The girls push me into the bath room and told me to take a shower and they will do everything.I went into the bath room and use my Carmel scented shaving cream and shave my legs then took a shower using my Carmel Scented body wash. When I was done I dried every inch of my body and put on my black lacy bra with the matching underwear from Victoria Secret.After that I moisturised my body with my coco butter lotion.After I was done with all that I open the bathroom door and was drag out instantly.First they started on my hair they blow dry it then but some Vaseline not to much in it so it will look shiny then flat iron it. Next they started on my make up which is black eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and blood red lip stick. After that I saw what the pick out for me to wear which is a black top with a red jacket to go over it, black leather pants,and my red heels. When every thing is done I looked at my self in the mirror and I was looking hot so I took some pics and post them on ig captioned @yourgirl_dede:i slayed dis shit .Just like this morning I got a lot of likes and comments. Suddenly the bell ring and I knew it was Ken so I put on some of my Pink Friday perfume,crap my red clutch and put my phone in it and went down stairs.

When I open the door let me tell you Ken was looking fineeeee.He was wearing a red polo shirt with some blue faded jeans and some red Jordan's 23.

"hey dede I got these for you,ken said while pulling some white roses from behind him.

"aww thank you these are my favorite, I said while walking back into the hose to put them in a jar. When I came back I close the door to my house and walked with Ken to his car.

"sooo where are we going, I asked while putting my seat belt on.

"sorry ma can't tell you it's a surprise

"bruhhh I hate surprises "

"well you gon like dis one, he said

Next thing you know the whole world goes dark.

"Ken what are you doing "

" I don't want you to see it till we get there.

"ok"

After that Ken drive off to our unknown destination .

During car ride.........

"OK let's play 20 question what's your favorite color, said ken

"actually I have two which are turquoise and black,what about you?

"my favorite color is red, what is your favorite movie?

"Ooooo that's easy ATL, what's yours?

"fr thats my favorite movie too.

"I think that's the end of our game because we are here, said Ken.

I heard the car turn of and Ken open and close his door to come open mine.When he open my door he hold my hand to lead me the way.I think we where walking for 10 minutes till he say sum.

"0k you ready, Ken asked

"yeah I'm ready"

I hear him take a deep breath and let it out before he taking off the blind fold. When he took off the blind fold I let out a big gasp. I was looking around amazed by all the lights and rides im seeing.i turned around and give Ken a big hug

"you brought me to the fair, I yell in excitement

"yea you like it, he asked

" like it I love it let's goooooo, I said while dragging Ken to the ticket booth and he bought two tickets that make us go on all the rides.We wanted to go on the rides before we eat so we went on the roller coaster, bumbber cars, the skating rink ect.We had a good time, but at the end we where hungry so we went and bought some chicken and fries with Coca Cola. While eating we finish our game of 20 question. It was getting late and we had one more ride to go on, the Ferris wheel. We had to wait 10 minutes in the line before we can go on. When we finally got on it took us to the very top and then the fire works started. While I was looking amazed at the fire works I feel some eyes burning into the side of my face.I turned around and look and saw Ken was looking at me and how close we are. In that moment I know I wanted to be this guy it looked like he was fighting with him self about something so I took the time to join our lips together and I felt fire works, sparks all over my body. The kiss last for 20 minutes and in that time the ride was over so we break away and we looked at each other and started to smile. We got off the ride and went home because it was late. When he drop me home he follow me to my door.

"I had a good time tonight I would like to this some other time, said ken

"me too and I would like that very much

We stood their for a moment just looking at each other and for the second time that night we kissed again. I wanted it to last longer but a girl gotta breath so we pulled away and he walked to his car and was about to drive off but not before giving me one more look. I smiled and open my door and close it then resting on it smiling while thinking about the night I had with Ken and swore I can still feel the tingles from our kiss.
Y