Chapter 'whatever chapter this is'

Hey guys, heres a new chapter but I'm feeling super lazy.

Jacob's Pov

Waching Bahja get dressed without touching her was the hardes thing to do in my entire life. Ever since I started sprouting feelings for her, that was my breaking point. 

She sat on the edge of her bed in indian style, eating a doritos taco. Her favorite. I just watched and ate mine slowly. The way she bites it turns me on so bad. Just then her mom came in the room.

"Goodmorning Jacob," She smiled then looked at Bahja. "I'm going to work early and Lourdes is gonna be in LA wth Reginae for the weekend. I guess you have the house to yourself."

I looked up and smiled. Thanking God. Because while we're alone in this house, I'm gonna do whatever I want to her. And I mean whatever I want.

Bahja just simply nodded, still facing the tv. I knew Bahja was used to this kind of thing happenning. Her mom and dad are never home and she always have to take care of her and her sister. But now she has nothing to worry about because i'm gonna take care of her now. 

Shamra sighed, exiting the room. Bahja shook her head and got up, slamming the door. I jumped at the sound. I stared at her for a moment. She was pissed. 

"Bahj, are you good?" I asked, patting the seat on her bed next to me for her to sit, and she did.

"Yeah, I'm used to being here alone all the time." She huffed. I shook my head.

"Well not this time. I'm gonna stay here with you this weekend. If you don't mind." She nodded quickly and snuggled up against me, closing her eyes. Good, this gives me time to plan this shit ot while she's sleeping.

Sorry it's so short but I have a good idea for the next chapter.