chapter three

Alexandra's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the front door being opened and then closed, I knew that Brandon and Carlo came. I got up from the bed and put on my night robe making my way down stairs to the front door.

Carlo was holding a very drunk Brandon, while he was laying almost all of his weight on Carlo. "I'm sorry if we woke you up." Carlo apologized, struggling with Brandon.

"No, its ok." I trailed off. "Looks like your friend had some fun." I let out a light humorless chuckle.

"Um, yeah." He said awkwardly, I could sense that he feel sorry for me and I couldn't blame him, who wouldn't.

"Here, let me help you with him." I offered, shoving Brandon's hand around my neck.

We carried Brandon to 'our' room while he was dead asleep. Carlo managed to open the door as we walked in with Brandon's right arm around my shoulder and his left arm around Carlo's shoulder.

Carlo helped me to lay Brandon on the bed, but being the clumsy I am, I tripped over Brandon so that I was laying flat above him but that wasn't the problem. My night dress rode up my thighs almost showing my butt, I felt Carlo staring but not for too long until he turned his gaze away.

I got up quickly readjusting my night dress, feeling my cheeks flaming up from embarrassment. Carlo cleared his throat. "H-have a good night." He offered a sweet smile.

"You too," I replied lowly, still blushing furiously.

He gave me a one last glance over his shoulder as he got out and closed the door behind him.

****

When I woke up, Brandon was standing in front of me buttoning his blue shirt, facing the full length mirror while his back was to me.

I propped myself on my elbows watching him. "Good morning." My voice came out raspy.

He turned his head for mere a second to look at me then turned around. "Good morning." He replied almost dryly but I brushed it off.

"How are you today?" I asked, worried if he was having a hangover.

"Good."

"You're going to work now?" I asked again trying to have a conversation with him since he wouldn't bother opening one with me.

"No, I'm going to the beach." He said with sarcasm dripping from his voice, I just rolled my eyes. Finally he put on his suit jacket and when I opened my mouth again he disappeared.

"Well, good bye to you too." I mumbled as I fell back on the bed.

When I got up, I took a quick shower and got dressed and made my way to our luxurious living room. I was met by Carlo who was seated on the couch with a cup of coffee in his hand, his legs crossed in a manly way and watching t.v.

His style though was totally different from Brandon's. He always wore a simple white/black/gray t-shirt with jeans or sweats which he was wearing today.

Once he felt my presence in the room, he looked at me giving me the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen. What the heck, you're freaking married. The voice inside my head spoke.