Meet the boys

Sorry about the Spanish or French subtitles^^^

Jc Caylen POV

I wake up in the house I share with my friends. I shower and brush my teeth.

"Hi Wishbone!" I say and stroke my dogs fur. I go downstairs and eat a pop tart.

"I need you to help me with a YouTube video." Kian (My best friend) says.

"To film it?" I ask.

"Wait, never mind. I'm doing a girlfriend tag with Andrea. She said her friend will film it so forget it." He says. Andrea's his girlfriend. I call Jenn as we are doing a YouTube video together called- Things girls do that guys hate.

Phone call:

Me: Hey

Jenn: Hey!

Me: So, wanna do the YouTube video?

Jenn: Oh. I'm coming over soon.

Me: Okay. Lias gonna film it.

Jenn: O-okay.

End of call.

Lias my girlfriend.

"Hey babe." Lia says as she walks into the lounge room.

"Hey, you're filming the YouTube video with me and Jenn right?" I ask.

"Yeah. Where is she?" She asks.

"She's on her way." I reply.

"Oh." She says. The doorbell rings and I get up to get it.

"Hey." Jenn says.

"Hey." I say.

Jenn's POV

Wow. JC looks so good looking today. But he does everyday so.

"Come in." He says. I walk in and see Lia on the couch. I hate her. We used to be so close. I told her about my huge crush on JC and she dated him straight after.

"Let's do it outside!" JC says. I sit outside with him and Lia starts recording. Video above^^.

After filming,I decide to crash in the house as Andrea (Kian's girlfriend) is staying and we are best friends.

"I should go now. Bye!" Lia says and kisses JC.

"Where's wishbone?" I ask after she leaves.

"He's with Jaylen (JC's little sister)." He said.

"Jenn!" Andrea screams as she comes in.

"Andrea. I haven't seen you in forever!" I say and hug her.

"Exactly like the video we did!" JC says.

"Shall we order some pizza?" Kian asks.

"Get me some!" Sam (another O2L boy) says. Wow. Sam is so cute too.

"I had no idea you were here." I say.

"I was with Mackenzie (Sam's girlfriend)." He says.

"Doing what?" Kian wiggles his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Sam says.

"Make sure you order pineapple and ham. I'm gonna go shower now." I say. I go to the shower and realise I have no extra clothes. Andrea is in her room and I am wearing a robe.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I ask.

"I have a tank top with shorts?" She asks. I nod and go back to the shower with the clothes. After showering I change into it and go downstairs.

JC's POV

Jenn looks really hot in just shorts and a top. She doesn't wear makeup like Lia. She's a natural beauty.

To be continued.