Movie time.

"There's been a change of plans. Lia isn't going so it's just gonna be you,me,Kian and Jc!" Andrea says.

"They're gonna watch a rom com?" I ask.

"Yeah, now we're watching the bad education movie!" She replies.

"Okay. Let's go!" I say and stand up. Sam goes off somewhere.

"Jenn. You're driving!" Jc says and I go into my car. Jc sits at the front passenger seat and Kian and Andrea sit at the back.

"I still can't believe Jc got you this white, Range Rover for your birthday." Andrea says.

"Kian got you a BMW one series." I say and drive.

"And Andrea gave me a customised skate board and backstage passes to see any celebrity!" Kian says and they start kissing.

"Ew. Please stop." Jc says. I arrive at the movies and park.

"Let's go!" Andrea says. I jump out the car with the others and Kian and Andrea run off holding hands.

"Why didn't Lia come?" I ask while we walk to the ticket centre.

"We aren't together anymore. We decided to stick to being friends." Jc replies.

"Oh. How come?" I ask.

"She was clingy and kept on acting stupid to be cute. Like she always asked 'What's 2 plus 2?'" He replies.

"Can you say beg or what?" I laugh.

"I know! 4 tickets for The bad education please." Jc says and the lady gives  us 4 tickets once we get back with Andrea and Kian and we pay. We go to the cinema after getting snacks and take our seats. It is Kian,Andrea me and Jc at the back row.

"I hate the trailers." I mutter.

"I know! By the time they're done you've finished your nachos! (SO TRUE)" Andrea says. The movie finally starts. After 1 hour and a half of laughing, we decide to go on some rides in the fair.

"Jenn. Can I talk to you?" Jc asks once we arrive at the fair.

"Sure." I reply and we go by the candy floss stand.

"Now that we're both single..." Jc says.

"Let me stop you there! I just got out of the worst relationship that lasted like what 4 days? You broke my heart because you didn't have the guts to break up with Lia. Now you just expect me to fall into your little spell and you'll end up breaking my heart 10 times as worse as Sam did!" I say.

"So. You seriously think that?" He asks.

"Obviously." I reply.

"Then okay. I'm just gonna get a cab and go." He says.

"Jc don't be like that." I say.

"Don't be like what Jenn? Everything I do it isn't enough. You always expect so much from people." He says.

"I expect so much? Sorry, for actually stopping myself from being hurt. It's happened too much times." I say.

"Jenn. Not every persons like that. It's about time you figure that out." He says.

"What? What do you want? Me to just forget everything bad that's happened? To forget that I'm to scared to fall in love? Okay. Fine. I'll date anyone. I'll date a murderer." I say.

"That's not what I'm saying. Just because one boy hurt you, you judge every boy like that." He says.

"I don't. I just don't want to get my heart broken again." I say.

"Okay. If you think that's what I'm going to do to you then fine." Jc says and walks off. I sigh and call Andrea.

Phone call:

Me: Hey, where are you?

Andrea: I'm waiting in the cue with Kian for the new ride.

Me: I got into an argument with Jc and I just want to go home. Can you get a cab? I'll pay.

Andrea: No worries. Kian will pay. Hahaha, I'll talk to you about what happened later.

Me: Okay bye. Love you.

Andrea: Love you! Bye.

End of call-

I go into my car and drive home. I go into my room and change into sweats and a tank top. I go downstairs where Jc is on his phone and Sam is playing on the PS4. Great. In a room with two people who despise me.

I text Andrea.

Where are you? It's so awkward!

She replies.

Oh about that...Me and Kian decided to make a stop at a hotel for the night.

Really? Ughhh. You text me what to do.