Finally.

Jenn's POV

I wake up and I see some clothes that belong to me on a pile. There is a note on top.

Hey it's JC! I knew you forgot clothes so your Mom brought some over. I'm going to talk to Lia now about you know what. So I'll catch ya later!

JC ❤️

I smile and see that Andrea is already awake. I shower and change into the one shoulder, coral top with shorts and sketchers. I leave my chestnut hair out and go downstairs for breakfast.

"I made pancakes!" Kian says and make the crab face.

"I'll pass." I say as I look at the mysterious yellow goo on top of it.

"Good idea." Connor says as be pukes into the bin.

"Guess who's back?" JC says and walks in.

"Pancake?" Kian asks.

"I helped make it!" Andrea says.

"Nah. I got some waffles from McDonalds." JC says. I put the big bang theory on.

"Want some?" JC asks. I shake my head. Why isn't he telling me if he told Lia? The doorbell rang and I answered it. Lia.

"Hey!" She says.

"Oh. Hi." I say.

"Where's JC?" She asks.

"In the lounge room." I reply and she goes to see him.

"Hey, babe." JC says. Of course he didn't break up with her. He probably regrets what he said yesterday. I go upstairs and sit at the desk. Someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"JC." He replies.

"Come in." I say and he walks in.

"What." I ask.

"I don't know what happened last night." He says.

"Okay. I understand, it was just a mistake." I say.

"I still like you, it's jut I don't know how to tell Lia." He says.

"Just don't. Just date her. It was a mistake." I say and walk downstairs.

"Let's go to the beach!" Andrea says.

"Okay, I'll go." I say. Kian,Andrea, Sam and I are going.

"Let's go change!" She says. I change into some denim shorts that are ripped at the bottom and a bikini underneath. I put a coral, one shoulder top over it and got some sandals. We go downstairs where the boys are waiting.

"I'm going too." JC says.

"Is Lia going?" Andrea asks.

"No." JC replies. We all arrive at the beach and I lie down on the towel.

"Hey, you look really good." Sam says as I get up.

"Thanks. Why didn't Mackenzie come?" I ask.

"I broke up with her." He replies.

"Why?" I ask.

"She cheated on me with my mate." He replies.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't know." I say.

"Oh well. At least you're here." He smiles making my cheeks flush red like his.

"So, wanna have lunch our tomorrow?" He asks. I look over Sam's shoulder and see JC looking at us.

"Sure!" I say.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww! You guys are so cute together!" Andrea says.

Sam's POV

I like Jenn a lot. The only reason I haven't told her is because I thought she liked JC but now she seems away from him. Score for me!