Finally. Its fine!

Jenns POV

"Wanna come over?" I ask.

"Sure." Sam replies. Andrea and Kian are watching Modern Family.

"Hey. How was your date?" I ask.

"Great. Where's Jc?" Kian asks.

"I don't know. We went to target and bumped into Sam and then Jc just went somewhere." I reply.

"And #Sampenny is back?" Andrea asks excitedly.

"How do you know?" Sam asks.

"The fact that you two are holding hands. And that Jenn is wearing your hoodie!" Andrea laughs.

"Oh. It feels so right!" Sam laughs making me blush.

"Anyways! Jenn you should go to the old house!" Kian says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Talk to Jc. You have to sort it out." Andrea says.

"Yeah. I'll be back." I say and pick up my keys. I drive to the house to where Jc is making out with Lia.

"Wow. Okay!" I say.

"Jenn...I guess we can just start over?" Jc says.

"Well. You were the one that made a huge scene! There was no reason to lash out if you were gonna kiss Lia straight after!" I say.

"Yeah I know...I don't know why I did that but I accept us moving on. Let's just say besties!" Jc says.

"Sure. No hard feelings?" I ask.

"No hard feelings." He smiles.

"You two should come over! Everyone's moving back to Andreas beach house!" I say and they agree and I drive back home.

"Hey. Everything sorted?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Let's order some Chinese!" Lia says.

"I've ate too much today. I think I'm gonna have a nap." I say.

"Want me to come?" Sam asks.

"You can stay if you want!" I reply and go upstairs. I change into sweats and Sam's hoodie. I go into my bed and Sam comes.

"I want a cuddle!" He says and jumps in. He wraps his arms around me and snuggle into him.

"School starts next week." He says.

"Yeah. Everyone's gonna hate me." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"No one thinks I deserve you. Your famous your hot. I'm a little famous and NOT HOT." I say.

"Don't say that. You know I don't like it! Don't worry. It's high school. We have like 1 year left!" He says.

"Yeah." I say. He strokes my hair and I fall asleep.