Chapter 1

~ Lilah's POV

I lay on the smelly carpet, my kidnapper staring into my eyes.

"I love you." He smiled, his hoarse voice sinking into my memory.

If you loved me you would let me go, I thought, wanting run for the door.

"My mates are coming over later," he continued,"They want to meet the beautiful person I love."

He caressed my cheek. His long fingers outlining the bone structure of my face.
There was a knock on the door. Zayn stood up and looked through the peephole. He then opened the door.

"Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall!"

"I drove here, these mates can't drive. Well, only Louis and I," Harry said, coming in first.

Zayn walked over to me and covered my mouth with duct tape; to keep me from screaming.

"She's beautiful," Louis murmured, looking at me with his beautiful, blue eyes.

"I know," Zayn laughed.

Zayn pulled me by my hair and dragged me to the couch.
I winced in pain as my journey to the couch ended. He propped me up on the couch and I was the center of attention.
Niall whispered the words,"You shoul listen to everything Zayn says, or you will listen to me," into my ears. I wanted to burst into tears.
Zayn then, rips off the duct tape, grabs my head, and pulls me into a kiss. I have no choice but to go along with the kiss. Zayn's a great kisser though. Wait, what am I thinking.
He's an evil asshole!

~ Leah's POV

"Dear God, please bring my sister Lilah home. I love her so much, I hope she's okay. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Indie, my bestfriend, rubbed my back as I sobbed.

"She's still alive, I know she is," I looked into Indie's eyes.

"I'm here for you," said Indie, getting off of my bed.

"Thanks, I think pizza would cheer me up."

"Okay, let's go. The food's on me."

"Thanks so much, Indie, I love you," I said leaving my apartment.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! ENJOY THE REST☺