Chapter 2

~ Lilah's POV

His friends were gone and it was just Zayn and I.

"You bitch! You don't obey rules," he paced across the living room," You're supposed to disobey my rules so you can get punishment."

Zayn walked over to me slowly. He stops in front of me and looks me in my eyes. He wrapped his strong hands around my throat; disabling me to not breathe. He then slapped me across the face.

"I love you bitch." Zayn wraps his hand around the ends of my hair, yanking me to the ground.

"Fuck you. I hate you! I hope you rot in hell."

The words slipped out of my mouth. I was scared.
Zayn ran over to me. I coul tell he was furious.

"Don't you ever disrespect me like that," he scolded, as I felt two blows to the head.

"Have a nice nap, stupid bitch."

In a split second, I was out like a light.

******

~ Lilah's POV

When I woke up and came back into reality, my shirt was off. Zayn was caressing my boobs.
You sick fuck, I thought; watching him.
I decided to scream since he removed the duct tape from my mouth.
Zayn then punched me really hard in my eye, giving me a black eye. Then he grabbed the duct tape and place it over my mouth.
Zayn then, dragged me to his bed. He threw me on top of it and started removing my pants and underwear.
Zayn then took off his pants and boxers; revealing his long penis.
I moved up to the headboard and curled into a ball.

" You can't escape me, silly bitch." Zayn said, laughing his ass off.

I was a virgin and I know Zayn was about to take my virginity in a horrifying way.
Zayn grabbed my foot and dragged my body towards his.

"You're mine," he whispered, kissing my neck.

He then started caressing my body, he started rubbing my private area and I tried to pull away but he had me in his wrath.
He then slid into me forcefully.
Tears ran down my cheeks. I was screaming, but my screams were muffled by the duct tape.
He pounded into and I cried over and over again. Stop, please, I'm begging you, I tried to communicate with him using my eyes.
His eyes screamed, "I don't care."
It hurt so much I couldn't explain.
He pulled out and went to his closet.