Chapter 3

~ Lilah's POV

"Aww, the little slut is crying."
Zayn laughed, I was angry, confused, heart broken, battered and everything under that category.

"You monster!" I mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you."
Zayn ripped the duct tape off my mouth.

"Nothing."

"No bitch! You fucking said something, you said it with duct tape, now say it without," he hollered.

"5 whips for you slut."

Zayn took the whip and slashed it across my stomach. He slashed it across my arms and legs.
I groaned in pain.

"You...mo-on...ster." I was in so much pain, my body ached so much.

Zayn then whipped me 10 times. The last whip, right across my face.

"Aaagghhhh! Ughhhh!"

I felt my face leaking blood. I ran to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror
I saw a lot of things in that mirror. Ugliness. Pain. Struggle. Unhappiness.

******

~ Zayn's POV

Stupid bitch thinks she can run from me! She should think again. You can never run from love.

~ Lilah's POV

I locked the door and tried to open the window.
Zayn was banging on the door and I was banging on the window with a screwdriver.

"FUCKING OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR! BITCH COME OUT NOW!"

I continued to bang on the window until it cracked a little. I didn't hear Zayn anymore, so I grew suspicious, but I kept going.
The window was cracking more and more.

*BANG*

The door burst open, leaving me in shock, Zayn had a sledgehammer!

"You can't escape me!"

He yanked my leg and I kicked, furiously. I kicked with all my might. Then, I kicked Zayn in the face and he let go.
He looked like he wouldn't be moving for a while, so I grabbed the sledgehammer.
In one smash the window shattered.
I'M FREE, I thought, but then Zayn grabbed my leg.
He yanked my leg so hard I banged my face on the ledge. Then, on the edge of the bathtub.
NOOO, I thought as Zayn punched me in the face and body.
"Argh," I groaned, tears slipping down my cheeks.

******
~ Lilah's POV

My face ached so much and so did my body. I opened my eyes.
Zayn was hovering over me with hair scissors.

"I want your hair, for my keepsake. I love you baby." Those words so powerful and hurtful, especially coming from him

He kissed my lips then grabbed my head.

"If you don't move it won't hurt."

He snipped my hair and kept cutting it.

"STOP! STAAWP!" I screamed.

"Quiet bitch."

I squirmed and squirmed, until I didn't hear the snipping of the scissors.

"Now time to dye your hair."

He dyed my hair deep red, then he bathed me then did my make up.
People came to fix the window and door; making them soundproof.
Zayn then fed me and sent me to sleep in the childs' bed instead of the dog bed. That was a plus, and Zayn said there was a surprise waiting for me in the morning.