Chapter 4

~ Niall's POV

My mate, Zayn invited me over for a surprise. She thinks it's a great surprise but it's not. We're gonna get her drunk then do what we want with her, except kill her.
This is gonna be a lot of fun.

******

~Leah's POV

I wondered what my sister was doing right now. I hope whoever abducted her is treating her good.

"Leah, honey. Are you okay?"

"No, Dad. I miss Lilah so much. I know she's not dead."

"Honey, they confirmed she was dead already, there's nothing we can do." My Mom cooed.

"They only fucking pronounced she's dead because their lazy asses knew they could use that as an excuse. I can't believe your sorry asses believe that shit!"

My parents were speechless.

"Don't fucking talk to us like that. If we're so sorry you can get the fuck out!" My father hollered, pointing to the door.

"I'm not going anywhere but to my room." I yelled, throwing my plate at the wall; out of anger.

I stomped up to my room and slammed the door. My parents really believe all the shitty ass lies, but I won't sit here and go along with it.
Ugh, there's just so much on my mind.

~ Lilah's POV

I drank so much vodka the world was a swirl. A funny ass swirl.

"Bitch, look at us!" Zayn said slapping me in the face.

I laughed then looked at him. I was tied to a chair and had no shirt and a short skirt with no panties or shorts.
Guys were feeling my tits and rubbing my thighs.
A cute boy with blonde hair and green eyes yanked my hair.

******
*An hour later*

~ Lilah's POV

"Bitch, don't fucking kiss anyone! You're mine and mine only."

I spit in Zayn's face and yelled," You aren't worth shit! I don't love you, you're stupid fucking ugly ass."

I stood up and slapped the shit out of him. And I kicked him in the balls. I was punching him and hitting him.
Then, he grabbed my foot. He bent my foot back, past my ankle and broke my ankle.
He then, broke my foot, leaving me screaming in pain.
I layed on the floor as all the men came and beat me up.
Punches everywhere, in my mouth, my eyes, my stomach.
When the men were done, I couldn't move.

"You piece of shit!" A man yelled, spitting on me and leaving.

Zayn and Niall hovered over me and I got scared. Niall had a metal bat in his hand.
I could barely see because one of my eyes were swollen shut.

*BANG*