[11] Claustrophobic.

Talha and Safaa's picture in the side bar*

Amna's POV

I get up from my slumber and my heart is almost about to burst when I see Safaa right in front of my face.

"Allah, Saf what the hell are you doing?" I say shocked with a hand clasped over my chest.

"God I was trying to wake you up but you wouldn't budge, I thought you fainted or something  I'm sorry" she says with her hands raised in the air.

"Urgh, it's alright" I say rubbing my eyes.

"So get your butt up sleepy head we need to groom up our Bhabi" she says closing the door behind her.

I lazily get up from the bed and wash my face, make wudhu and go to Aamir bhai's room.

"Assalamualikum bhabi, mum" I say as I enter the room.

"Walaikumasalam beta, why did you sleep? are you alright?" My mum asks with concern. Little did she know that her daughter is indeed not well because he is always on her mind, which is killing her.

"Umm no mum I'm fine, I didn't sleep after fajr, felt sleepy so I slept" I say adjusting my hijab.

"Umm okay, I'm going to get ready. You guys finish up what you have to do and come downstairs" she says and Shuts the door.

"Alright bhabi lets start now, shall we" Safaa says while holding the makeup brush in her hand.

After one hour to be exact we finally finished Bhabi's makeup and hair, we kept the makeup natural with a little bit of kohl, liner, blush and did heavy on the lips with a dark red lipstick. We tied up her hair into a neat bun. She got into her dress, which was a dark red colour floor length gown, and voila she was ready and it was almost time for the reception. Ya Allah I should get ready now.

Both me and Safaa head to my room and Safaa takes her things to mums room to get ready and I strip down from these clothes and get into a navy blue maxi dress which has sequence's work done on the waist part, it almost looks like a belt. I applied some eye shade, liner and topped it off with a pinkish kind of gloss. I wrapped my navy blue hijab.

I come downstairs and to my surprise Saf is all ready before me. She was wearing a Anarkali today, a black one.

We help bhabi come downstairs and the look on bhai's face was priceless. He was gawking bhabi with a wide open mouth. Bhai was wearing a tuxedo with a red bow, matching Bhabi's gown.

"Enough of the staring business bhai, let's get going" I say snapping my fingers. We all get into the car and head to the hall.

This time I make sure that I'm going with all the others and not left alone with Zaid or in particular him.

We reach the hall and me and Safaa help bhabi settle on the stage, as soon as bhai saw her walking up the stage he quickly came forward and held out his hand to help bhabi and she blushed and accepted it. I leave them and go in search of mum, she's just talking to some women and takes them up the stage to meet bhabi.

Safaa is talking to her mom and there's no one else in sight, everyone's busy with their own work. I plop on a nearby chair and start looking here and there. Safaa comes and sits next to me, after a little while.