[21] Six Packs!

Urooj's POV

To say that she was shocked would absolutely be an understatement, because she was immovably shocked. "Say something, Amy" I say and put my head down in Shame, because currently everybody had their eyes on me, because I was shouting like a lunatic in a cafè. "Amy" I sigh and try to reach for her hand, but as if reality dawned onto her, she jerked herself from the seat, gave me a disapproving look and stormed out of the cafè.

I actually didn't try to stop her. It was my mistake. My freaking mistake, of acting like a lip-sealed stupid moron. God, I groan internally, slap whatever the amount was on the table and left the café. I drove like a mad man and I think I jumped a signal as well, God I don't give a damn about that stupid signal. All I can think of right now in Amna, Amna and Amna.

After what felt like forever I finally reached home. I open my house door and slam it shut, ricocheting its voice in the whole house.

"Honey, what's wrong?" My mom comes out of the kitchen with a spatula in her hand, and a questioning stare.

"Everything's wrong mum, everything" I mumble under my breath and head downstairs to my gym.

Inam's POV

After having breakfast and having that little drama with Urooj and Amna, we left back home. I went upstairs to my room and plopped on my recliner taking up my ps4 controller and playing GTA 5 with loud music.

"Lower the volume young man" my mum shouts from downstairs. I sigh and reduce just a little.

"Inam!" My mum screams again, barging into my room with her hands on her hips.

"Alright, alright" I say and pause it, my hands up in the air in surrender. My mum smiles up at me approvingly and sits on the edge of my bed. I turn around in the recliner and sit criss-cross on it while facing her. "Sweetheart, I was just thinking that you should talk to Urooj" she says and looks at me. "But why ma?" I say and furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't know beta, he was pissed when we said that your getting married to Amna in a week" she says and purses her lips. I lick my lips and stare at her. "Your right ma, I'll go and talk to him" I say and get up. "That's like my boy" my mum says and kisses my forehead.

"Alright, fine" I huff and wipe the part where she kissed me. She looks at me and shakes her head while laughing and leaves the room. I pull out a pair of jeans and match it with a plain white t-shirt with my leather jacket and my black sneakers. I jump on my stairs two at a time and finally jump on the last three stairs and land successfully on my feet. Yay! I know I act like a child sometimes, but come on. I take my car keys from the shelf, I go into the kitchen and see my mum cooking.

"Allah Hafiz" I say and kiss her cheek. "Be careful" she shouts from the kitchen. While going I see dad seeing some stupid channel about business. "Allah Hafiz" I say and open the door. "Take care, son" he says without taking his eyes off the tv.

I sit in my car and start driving towards Urooj's house. They're house was only two lanes away from Amna's, I turn on the radio and beautiful now by Zedd started blaring through my speakers, it was my jam so i started singing along. Finally after two more songs, I reached his house, I parked my car and headed straight towards their front door. I ring the bell and Sara aunty opens the door.

"Assalamualikum! honey come inside" she says and welcomes me.

"Walaikumasalam aunty! I hope I'm not disturbing I just wanted to meet Urooj" I say and smile at her.

"Oh you certainly did not disturb us" she says and laughs. "Oh by the way, Urooj is in the gym downstairs, you can go meet him" she says and pats my arm.