[44] New Beginning(s) [Part II]

Inam's POV 

I was restless, waiting for the engagement ceremony to be done. I know they're all my brothers, but, heck I couldn't stand Urooj or Imran bhai or Aamir Bro teasing Talha. It just kept reminding me that I was going to do the same and that I have the ring in my pocket. 

Sighing, I stood up from the bean bag I was sitting on and held out my hands. 

"Guys, shut up. I have something to tell ya'll" Everyone looked up at me, confusion etched on their faces. 

"What is it?" Imran bhai called out walking out of the kitchen, a bowl full of popcorn in his hands.

"Yeah, Wassup" Talha, Urooj and Aamir Bro who were lying haphazardly on the floor playing COD, sat up straight and looked at me.

"Look guys, bachelor life is amazing but one day you meet someone so damn amazing that you just can't help but want to settle down" I started, inhaling slowly. 

But when I looked up, everyone was looking at me as if I had grown two heads. 

"We're all married if you're trying to give us 'settling down' speeches, Inam" Aamir Bro deadpanned and everybody else burst out laughing. 

Rolling my eyes, I plopped down on the bean bag and groaned loudly. 

"implanningtoproposeimara" I blabbered out and when I looked at them, they were sitting there like retards, totally not getting my point.

"Urgh, this is not working" I pulled out the box from my pocket and held it open in my hand. "I'm planning to propose Imara" I gave them all a sheepish smile and suddenly Urooj was on top of me.

"Oh my god! When the hell did you decide this?" he took the box from my hand and Started examining the ring Talha, Aamir Bro and Imran bhai in tow. 

"It's amazing, bro" Talha turned towards me and gave a pat on my shoulder. 

"True that, congratulations brother" Urooj grinned at me, handing back the box. 

Aamir Bro raised his hand up and looked at me, cocking his eyebrow "congratulate him when she says yes, Urooj" I blinked at him and then looked at everyone else who were blinking right back at me.

"Oh Allah! Stop it you guys" Imran bhai looked at me and smiled "they're just pulling your leg, Inam. You don't worry at all" he plopped down on the sofa, took a controller and started playing again.

"Come on, guys this is the crucial stage" he stated and everybody else went back to their seats and started playing. 

I just shook my head and joined them too.

⭐︎                                     ⭐︎                                    ⭐︎

"Come on, Inam" Urooj groaned "man the hell up and get out! I have to pick up my babe" I was currently leaning on the dash board holding my head in my hands, nervous as hell!

"Easy for you to say, you âss" I got up and punched his arm.

"Hey" he whined and I went back to sulking on the dashboard.

"Come on, Inam you can do it. See here look at me" he nudged my arm and I got up slowly. He locked his steel grey eyes with mine "if you really love her, this will look like a piece of cake right now" I gulped and turned my head towards her house.