Chapter one

Saturday February 21, 2015

Today could have been an awesome day, I mean hanging out with your two besties at the mall and then going back to your house to watch movies and eat pizza and then go camping in the backyard...yup could've been awesome, until it wasn't. Your in Macy's at one of the makeup booths getting mascara and lipgloss tested on you with your friends and after that you start testing out eyeshadow and lipstick. your not paying any attention to what time it is or what else is going on. your dads standing right behind you and looks really pissed. you turn around to realize that he's there and he has been calling and calling you until finally he started searching for you and now your dead grounded for the rest of the weekend and all the fun is over. You still don't get why your grounded because you never heard the phone ringing in your purse. your dad tells you that "its your responsibility to make sure that your phone is working and the other reason your grounded is because after looking for you for and hour I found you wearing make up when your not allowed too!" and all your thinking is "crap! why did I do that?!" you are soooo mad at yourself right now! what do you do?....
first stop imagining this is happening to you, cuz its not! its happening to me, not you, me, 12 year old 6th grader Anneli sears. I'm in the car and my dad is driving my friends home and I want to talk to them but I'm trying not to get emotional.

After my friends where home my dad and I headed home ourselves. "are we still having pizza for dinner?" I asked. "no it wouldn't make sense to go all the way to Cosco to get a pizza for only the two of us." my dad said. "Oh I thought we were just getting it from papa johns." my dad didn't say anything after that. (that means there might still be some luck with the pizza situation.) we pulled into our drive way I and had a serious talk with my dad about what happened. as he spoke to me I started understanding where he was coming from but still wanted to be ungrounded - of course! -  I opened the car door and ran upstairs to my room and decided that my weekend fun was officially O.V.E.R.

(a couple hours went by)

I was sitting upstairs in my room doing whatever it was that I was that I was doing and I heard this loud buzzing noise "bzzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzbzbzzzz" no it wasn't a bee, but its was super annoying! I went down stairs to check if it was the neighbors but no it was my dad refinishing our old ikea dining room table. I was bored now so I went down and asked what was for dinner and he asked if I wanted teriyaki chicken I said that was fine. we hopped in the car and drove to the teriyaki place first because we also needed to go to home depot to pick up some fertilizer, shellack and..um..crap I cant remember! anyway when we were done eating we went to home depot and got those things along with some flowers and flower bulbs to start my own garden. after that nothing else really happened accept for getting ice cream and watching the horror movie Ouija #creepy