Chapter 3

Monday February 23 2015

Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, I hate Mondays. I mean face it almost everyone hates mondays. its the day my friends and I have to head back to the torture house A.K.A School, where we have to suffer A.K.A. Learn. and at least  they let us free from our cells A.K.A Class rooms for 30min of the day to eat cold burgers, pizza with cheese on it that we all know was made from concentrate. (thats right lunch ladies, we know your little secrets) oh yeah and nachos with house made nacho cheese A.K.A melted butter mixed with cheese concentrate, and last but not least orange chicken! which is actually left over chicken nuggets from the day before, drowned in orange souse with a side of under cooked rice. If your an adult you might finally understand why kids hate school so much.
The funniest thing happened today though this kid in my 5th period class named Aditya Rao, who I'm working with has ,as some might say "a potty mouth". he was like aw ( bad word) and then a friend of mine asked him why he said that and he replied "cuz i did, its no big deal see..." he started repeating many potty mouth words over and over again and then stopped when he realized the teacher was right behind him. He Katy and i couldn't stop giggling in our seats! it was beyond funny!

later I'm going to this awesome burrito place, I cant remember what its called but every redmond student gets a free drink with their meal and free refills! I'm bringing my friend with me and I think we will have fun although I would invite my other friend Brianna Hardin along too if i could.