fifteen

"You sure you're okay, love?" Harry said with a grin. I only laughed as I leaned against my doorway, staring into his deep green eyes.

And maybe I had had a bit too much to drink.

"No," I whispered, grinning wickedly. "I never am,"

He ran his hair through is beautifully messy hair. The bags under his eyes said it all; he was tired.

"Tilly, you need to go to bed,"

I scoffed. "So do you, Styles," My eyebrow quirked. "Do you even sleep?"

He rolled his eyes. "I will if you will,"

"How will I know you're even sleeping?"

"You'll just have to trust me, I suppose,"

Only a few glasses I had.

"Don't leave yet," I said. My gaze remained locked with his as I slipped my coat off of my shoulders.

"Tilly, I'm tired,"

"So am I,"

A few meant too many.

"I'm going to leave now,"

I grinned with a sigh. My feet took me a step or two closer to where he stood, barely in the hallway. With heels on, I was only a bit shorter than him.

"Thank you for dinner," I said. My arms were thrown around his neck and I held him close. I thought it would take him by surprise, but he immediately returned the gesture, enclosing my waist by his arms. "You really have no idea how much I appreciate what you've done for me,"

"You're so drunk," he whispered. At that point, I threw my head back and began to laugh.

There was no maybe; I had had too much to drink.

"But I mean it," I said. I leaned up, standing on my tiptoes, and placed a soft kiss on the side of his cheek. When I stepped back, he had a lazy smirk on his lips. "Try not to miss me too much on your walk back up to your flat,"

"Oh, it'll be hard," he said as his body turned. Despite a long night, his outfit still looked perfect. He looked perfect.

"I know,"

His feet began to carry his body away from my door. I stepped out to watch him walk down the hall. He gave me one last look over his shoulder after the elevator doors opened.

"Goodnight, Ms. Caine,"

"You, too, Styles,"

I walked back into my apartment with a giddy smile on my face. Maybe it was the wine. Or maybe it was untamed hair and inked skin, plump pink lips and a stunning pair of green eyes.

But, honestly, it was probably the wine.

Clothes were pulled from my body, only to be replaced by other clothes, and the smile stayed on my lips. My body curled into a ball on my soft bed and my eyelids shut.

It had to have been the wine.

"Matilda," Harry's voice awoke me the next day. I opened my eyes to see him standing at the end of my bed, fully dressed. My eyes narrowed.

"Go away," I said, rubbing my hand over my face. "Please,"

He laughed. "It's Friday, love, then you're off for the weekend,"