Chapter 5: Full of questions

Mornin my lovelies,

Ok so this chapter has the intro scene and to the side is a picture of Avery. im going to hopefully get the pictures up on this chapter and chapter 3. so here is chapter 4. Love Ya :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jace's P.O.V ><><

"So little guy, where do you, your mommy, and sister live?"

"We live in London. Do you know my mommy?"

I chuckled. well he just got straight to the point. "Yeah buddy I do. Does your mommy have a boyfriend?" Might as well ask while he's answering.

"No, if she did he would be mine and Avery's daddy. Me and Avery asked mommy about why we don't have a daddy, mommy got real sad and told us that she would love us even more than she did to make up for us not having a daddy. Do you love mommy?" Ok this is one straight forward little kid.

"Yeah buddy, I do, but I messed up and hurt your mommy real bad so I have to try and fix it."

"Mr.Jace?"

"Yeah bud?"

"Are you my daddy?"

Well how do I answer that? "I don't know buddy. Now look we're here lets go find your sister, k"

"OK." Then we went inside. I still couldn't get it out of my mind that he looked like me when I was a kid. Sutton has a lot of questions to answer.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sutton's P.O.V ><><

His intoxicating smell hit me,  I turned around in time to see Emerson coming into the hospital room.

"Mommy, Mommy Look Mr. Jace bought me candy." as soon as he showed me he ran over to Avery. "Oh Avery, I'm so, so, so sorry sis here you can have my candy, and Mr. Jace got you some to."

With a big smile Avery looked at her big brother and said," Thanks Emer, but I hate anything that isn't a tootsie pop so you can keep yours. It's ok I know you would never mean to hurt me like that." then they started talking while I glared at the an standing in the door way. He didn't look happy either, "Sutton we need to talk."

"Yes we do but in the hall."

"OK"

"Guys mommy will be right back ok?"

"Ok Mommy." they said in unison and went back to talking to each other.

"What are you doing here Jace?"

"I was bringing Emerson. Now you need to tell me who the father of your twins is."

"That is none of your concern."

"Sutton, Damnit! ANSWER ME! WHO IS THE FATHER OF YOUR TWINS!?!?" He yelled at me. Who the hell does he think he is?

"WHAT DOES IT MATTER!?!? ITS MY BUSINESS!" I yelled back.

"I'M YOUR MATE I DESERVE TO KNOW WHO THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILDREN IS!"

"YOU REIGECTED ME!"

"THAT WAS A MISTAKE NOW TELL ME SUTTON CUZ I'M HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SINCE I GOT HERE DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPE HAVE TOLD ME THAT, THAT LITTLE GIRL IN THERE HAS MY EYES. DO YOU, WELL I'LL TELL YOU. 15 THATS HOW MANY AND I SAW THAT THE LITTLE GUY IN THERE NEXT TO HER HAS MY EYES WITH MY OWN DAMN EYES! NOW SUTTON TELL ME THE TRUTH I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW. ARE THOSE MY CHILDREN!?!?"

Well I couldn't avoid it any longer could I, nope guess not time to fess up so I replied to his scream fest that nw had everyon in the damned waiting room staring at me well us, "Yes, Jace, the twins are yours."

A small smile broke out on his face, then he said, "Well can i meet them properly?"

"No." was all i said. When I said it he got mad all over again I knew he wagoing to scream again so I quickly pulled him into the elevator and he couldn't even wait till we got out of the building to start yelling

"And why not? Those are my children Suton! They are 5 years old!! I've missed that much of their lives and now that i know about them you want me to miss more of their lives so I ask, Why Sutton? Which brings me back to this, why didnt you tell me you were pregnant with my children?"

The elevator landed and the doors opened i pushed him out then as i pushed the 3rd floor button I said, "You reigected me, then pratically called me a whore when i gave you my virginity that night. How was i supposed to know you wouldn't reigect them?" and with that i went back upstairs to my little girl and her older twin brother. As soon as i saw them i felt sad. they looked so much like their father the only man I ever have and ever will love. Great i just love my fucking life! {note my sarcasm

<><><><><><><><><>

Jace's P.O.V ><><

  "You rejected me, then practically called me a whore when I gave you my virginity that night. How was I supposed to know you wouldn't reject them?" and then went up the elevator. Shit I messed up. Well she wasn't getting away that easy I was gonna fight for her starting with going after her. I clicked the up button. When the elevator came back I got on and went to the floor Avery was on. when I got to the room Sutton was standing in the doorway. Suddenly she tensed up and turned around looked at me and said, "What are you still doing here?"

"I made a mistake when I let you go the first time, I'm not going to make the same mistake twice."