Chapter1:We get transfered

"Alright, first thing you should know about me, my name isn't Sir Toin te Weep, or whatever that guy down their said, is not my name. It's actually Giero Waymortun. Just call me Giero. We usually play that trick on every new student. And Sir Toin te Weep doesn't mean anything in Kalendorian." Sir Loin of Beef is actually Hasam Yweno uk Pelaon. We'll get to the language session much later."

"What exactly are we even doing here?" Rick asked, still taking in the place.

"What a good question Rick, you all are here to learn about magic. And I can tell you are no ordinary magicians. You see, even the most powerful magicians can hardly conjure a flame, create a block of dirt, a pool of water, or a pocket of air. All of the magicians use spells, such as levitation, flying, invisibility, telekinesis, time delay, stuff like that.
But you four are much different. You can resist most of those spells, then cast out elements. The ordinary spells will be much more powerful for you too. And, you can create your own, just as every magician can. But only you can master your elements. Very few can do that. Myself, for instance, can make a flame, but that is all. Now if you do not have any more questions, we can begin your training."

Training was not as bad as I thought it would be. That bad part is, we couldn't do much until a year later. I was 11, Rick was about to turn 12, Chuck was 11, and Gracie was almost 12 too.

"Rick, Mike, Chuck, Gracie, you all are going to be transferred into a class. They are all about the same age as you, 11-12, but they all can't do as much as you, so don't brag, tease, or be mean."

"What can't they do?" Chuck asked, very pleased with himself, knowing that he was better at something than someone else.

"Well they can't shape as much from their aura as you can, without draining it, that is. They definitely won't be able to make any elements. And they will learn magic much slower than you will. As you may have noticed, your auras are getting brighter the more you learn. When you learn enough, you will be like a beacon. Others won't be as bright. Mike, yours will come to be a bright turquoise. Rick, bright orange. Chuck, light tan. And Gracie, chrome. And if you four work together, and mix your elements, you can create the most powerful magic of them all, Cosmic. However, the element will only be granted for a short amount of time. Ten minutes usually. And, you can fuse. Might sound a little weird, but it makes you very powerful. But you must know this, when fused, the power might overcome you. Do not let that happen. If only two of you fuse, you won't be overcome by the power. But as more of you fuse, the easier it is to be overcome by all the power. Be careful please, and good luck to you."

And with that, we flew to our new class, and we were immediately surprised.