her

The name is Ashley. Ashley Vivian Maloley. Im 17, currently a senior in Omaha, Nebraska. Yes, i party. Yes, i get drunk. But that doesn't make me one of those popular people at school. I spend my time in the school Quad. Usually sitting with my brother Nate and his not so bad looking friend, Samuel Wilkinson. I've had a thing for him since sophomore year in History class and I never actually had a good conversation with him. His sister Emily is my best friend. She knows about the crush I have on him and whenever the group talks about relationships I find myself walking away. What ever though.

He's staring at you, Ashley. just look up.

I didn't want to. But when I did, he smiled at me. Oh that smile. It will be the great death of me.

I honestly didn't smile back. I didn't know what to do at the moment.

I just stared. How creepy.

"So remember when i told you guys about Johnson's party on Friday guys?" Nate said, looking at all of us for any sign of attention.
"He's asking if we're coming or not. So who's in?"
Everyone agreed except me. I wasn't in the mood for a party. I kinda just wanted to lay back and relax for a bit. Its my senior year and i had a lot to worry about.

Wait, what the hell. I dont care. Why am i saying this?

"Ashley are you coming? It'll be fun! You can get ready with me at my house." Emily said.

"Sure I'll think about it." Not really thinking, i grabbed my things and got up.

"I'll see you guys later. I have to do something." I told them. I don't know what i had to do. I just didn't want to be there anymore. I felt like i was getting really dizzy and i know what i had do all of a sudden.

I felt like someone was following me. But i didn't look back. I made my way to the school garden and moved the plants around a bit. I found my stash and put it in my backpack and stood up walking away from it. I needed relaxation.

I found myself sitting on the school roof. Bringing the blunt to my lips, and inhaling deeply. I held in the smoke for a couple of seconds, then released. Marijuana. I love it so much.

"Hey Ashley."

Oh shit. Whi the hell was that. I got up quickly and turned to where the voice came from. Sam. He's standing in front of me, with a smile on his face. But it's not just any smile. It was a smile of concern. But why?

"Oh, hey Sam. What's up?" I was trying not to sound so pathetic, but as always. I failed.

"Just checking up on you. You seemed a bit down back there. Everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, just tired that's all." I actually was tired. Tired of feeling like a love sick puppy.

He walked towards me and took the blunt from my hand and brought it to his lips, eyeing me the whole time. He was looking so deep in my eyes, i felt like i was going to explode. He exhaled the smoke into my face and threw the blunt, bringing his hands to my cheeks and cupping my face.

What the hell is happening?

He kissed me with so much passion. And i kissed back. Knowing what to do, i brought my hands and snaked them around his neck, bringing our bodies closer. After a couple mintues, he pulled away. I didn't want it to end, but we needed some air obviously.

"Sorry Ash, I just really wanted to do that. Oh- um, sorry. I uh- your blunt oh-"

"Sam it's okay. Why did you kiss me?"

"Ashley, I'm in love with you."

And from that second, i knew for certain, that i love Samuel Wilkinson. What is happening to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

omg guys. Im sorry for this boring chapter. I really am, but this is my first book and i panicked and yeah. Any ideas, comment and i will take them happily. Looking for some girlfriends aswelllll. One for Johnson and one for my boy Gilinsky! So message me and i will get you guys a cute omaha man (; New chapters every day! I will try actually. School starts on Monday ugh. Bye!!!! -Ashleyyy