Her

We ended up not going to the party after all. Sammy told Nate that he kissed me and Nate threw a tantrum and flipped out. Yeah he calmed down after a while but he said that it's best not to go to the party. So we ended up going to the beach. I bought a buch of little blankets and stuff to make a fire and smores. I put the stuff in my truck trunk and went back inside.

"Nate! Hurry up we gotta pick them up!" i yelled. We lived in small but decent house. It was only me, Nate, and my mom.

"I'm coming!" he yelled. There came Nate running down the stairs, with a pair of black jeans, and a grey hoodie. He looks good for the first time in forever. AN. OMG Frozen muahaha.

"Did you get everything?" he asked, grabbing an apple.

"Yeah now let's go before everyone gets pissed. I have to put gas in the truck and pick them up." i said rushing outside.

"Bye mom!" we both yelled.

After i put gas in my truck, we were headed to Emily and Sam's house to pick them up. Nate decided to bring the Aux cable so that he could play some music from his phone, so I let him.
He played "Love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding and we sang along to the music. But what really pissed me off is when i reached their house.

There stood Daddy's little girl. Stacey Hawkins.
Why was she there? Who the hell invited her? I stopped a couple houses down and immediately grabbed the boxes of snacks and placed them on the open seat in the back. She is not getting in my car. Not after what she did last year. Oh hell no. I drove into their driveway and stepped out, along with Nate.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Sam said.

"Everything's good. Hey um, what's Stacey doing here anyways?" i asked trying not to sound rude, but failed again. Eh who cares.

"I invited her actually. As my date. Is there a problem?" Sam said. Oh that bastard

Oh Ashley im in love with you blah blah bullshit. Fuck you Sam.

"Yeah there is a problem actually. I made enough space for you and Emily to sit and there's no space for twig- I mean Stacey to sit." I am having the time of my life. Haha

"Well she can lap it, i have no problem." Sam said.

"Yeah i dont want a $500 ticket Sam. So she can't lap it. Sorry." Not sorry, i thought

"Hey it's fine, i can stay. Stacey can go. I have something to do anyways." Emily said. Oh no no no

"Hey Emily! You can't stay! Remeber i brought my camera so we can take cool pictures again like you promised!" i said, giving her eye signals. I really don't want Stacey to go. And right now, I'm on the verge of exploding.

"Oh that's right, oops." she said, trying not to laugh. Gotta love my bestfriend.

"Hey babe, it's fine, i can stay. You guys go. I don't want to interfere. Go have fun with your friends."
Stacey, good word choice.

"Ok guys let's go, bye Stacey have fun being alone." i said getting in my truck. I don't feel bad at all. Wow im such a bitch, oops.

Everyone got in the truck and halfway to the beach Sam spoke up.

"You know Ashley, there was enough space. Why didn't you let her come?" he said. He sounds Angry. I wonder why.

"I don't want to talk about her right now. She's not coming in my truck. Not after what she did to my family." i said pounding my fist on the wheel.

"Whatever. You didn't have to be a bitch about it though." he said. What the hell is wrong with him? He knows what the hell she did. I fucking hate her for it.