Him

Ashley. She's absolutely Gorgeous. She's crazy too. She has these big beautiful cat eyes that change color at times. But they're nostly a lustful and emerald green. She has different colored hair once in a while. But she tries to keep it light. Her body figure is so amazing. She's thick boned. So she has the incredibly big, and nicely shaped thighs with wide hips. But her waist so tiny. She's like a mini Kim Kardashian. But nothing compares to her in a way. Her some what muscular back and her arms are like a perfect fit for her. Did i mention she's a Basketball player AND a swimmer? Holy shit. The girl can do anything. She's smart, beautiful, and talented. She amazes me in so many ways. Its crazy, really.

It started my sophomore year.

Flashback:

I walked in my history class, knowing that there won't be any seats available. I was late onthe first day and i highly regret it

"Care to explain why you're late to my class?" the teacher said.

"Sorry sir, i got held up by the security. They're doing a drug search on campus." i said innocently.

"Well you're excused for this time. Dont let it happen again. Take a seat next to Ms. maloley over in the back of the class."

I walked to the back of the class, towards the girl with a pastel pink colored hair and a nose spectrum. She looked so quiet. I wonder if she's new here.

"Hi, I'm Samuel Wilkinson, but you can call me Sammy or Sam. Doesn't really matter." I said sitting down.

"Im Ashley Maloley, but you can call me Ash, just try not to talk as much. This teacher is a bitch."

End of flashback

That's when i knew. I knew that She'll be a really cool person to be around.