him

Bums

Im a beach bum dee bum dum bum.

Not exactly sure what I'm doing right now but all i know is that the moon is out, and the waves are great.

Stacey and I are at the beach having a little picnic and she keeps on rambling about how she's trying not to eat so much because she's on a diet for the prom dress she really wants.

I have no clue whether to ask Ashley or Stacey. I mean, yeah what Stacey did to Ash was mean but c'mon, Stacey is smokin' hot. Her body is fine and her face is sexy. Ashley is beautiful, no doubt. But Stacey is a whole different level of hotness. If i take her to prom, there's no doubt we'll get it on. But if i take Ashley, nothing will happen. We'll have a good time, not not the kind of fun time that i want.

I mean, look at me. Im Samuel Wilkinson for crying out loud.

My thoughts were interupted by Stacey snapping her fingers in my face.

"Hey, babe. Sam! Are you even listening?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, babe." j said.

"Oh really? What did i just say?"

"That uh, you uh, um...-"

"Sam are you serious? What could possibly be more important than what I'm saying right now? What exactly are you thinking about anyways?"

"That your sexy ass is going to prom with me."

"OH MY GOSH. SAM ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? OMG YES! IM SO HAPPY BABE FINALLY!"

What the hell did i just get myself into

Author's Note

Ayyyy wassup my sexy llamas!

Sorry for the short and boring chapter.. again.

All this AP homework is tough and i will now be uploading once a week sorry babes xx