her

It's been 2 weeks since I saw Sam's dick.

And let me tell you something. That, was probably the most awkward, yet some what pleasing view.

Honestly, I thought it was Nate's. And that's why I flipped. But when Sammy and his beautiful abs came into my room, i do not regret walking into that room.

I repeat. I do not regret it.

Over the days, I went in a little trip with my friend Ashton. (No, not Irwin. Haha) We went to the beach and just relaxed because we were stressed about finals. Yeah, Summer break is literally 3 weeks away. And these senior year final exams KILL. Especially since 4 out of 6 classes that I have are AP.

While we were roaming around the beach, I heard a group of people walking somewhere near us. I obviously decided to ignore it. But I couldn't help to notice that the voices belonged to men. And they were deep and evil-like. I was freaking out cause they were near us. But once i turned to see the guys, Ashton was no where in view. And neither were the men.

"Ashton! Ash! Where are you?" i was looking around until i ended up in the parking lot.

The sunset was out and it started to get pretty dark. So i stated calling Ashton's phone to see what was up.

I heard a familiar ring tone near bye and decided to follow it. I ended up in front of a lifeguard house tent. I suddenly stopped calling and went up the stairs that led up to the door and opened it slowly.

I couldn't believe what i saw.

A broken Ashton and his phone near a little window. I ran up to him to see him knocked out, naked.

Well, his boxers were on him. But his clothes were no where in sight.

Did he get beat up and jacked? Or raped.. Oh my Gosh.

"Ashton. Ashton, you good? Hey Ashton! Wake your ass up!"

I heard muffles coming from him and then he opened his eyes. Which might I add were the color of grapes. He has blood dripping from his ears and mouth and I'm so scared if those guys would return. How did they sneak Ashton away from me without noticing? Who the hell were they anyway?

"Ashton, I'm calling the cops, don't move a muscle."

"It's not like I can anyways." he said groaning.

I called the police and explained what happened and they said that help was on the way.

"Ash, what happened dude? Did you get hurt that badly?"

"I seriously just came here to have fun and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now."

~~~~~~~

After everything was cleared up, We ended up taking Ashton to the hospital to take a couple tests and signed the release papers.

He broke 8 ribs and 3 fingers.

His money and watch were stolen, along with his clothes. But not his phone. I don't quite understand that but oh well.

I drove us home and pushed him into his house in his little wheel chair that he got from the doctors. It's funny cause he looked like a little bitch crying saying his nose was itchy and he couldn't scratch it. Haha

I turned him into his parents and told them that everything was fine, except his body and wallet. But other than that, everything was good.

I drove home and went to my room super tired and curious to who those guys were.

Did I know them?

Did Ashton know them?

I thought about the situation until my eyelips slowly started to fall and soon i went into a deep slumber.

Author's Note!!!!!:

Hey guys! So im sorry for this really bad and short chapter.

You can imagine Ashton as Irwin if you want, but in the story how i planned, it was Ashton Kutcher. I think that's how you spell it LMAO.

Ok hope you guys enjoy the book so far! And remember i update a chapter or maybe even 3 chapters everyday. But i will be struggling because school starts tomorrow and ugh. Junior year is a pain so please, bare with me.

Love you guys! xx