Warning 24

Sirine: I'm so sorry, friends, I really suck up at writing books. Summer vacation will end sooner which means it's hard to be able to update.
And I feel like my writing is very bad and confusing, I mean I reread my books and I was like 'what the heck is this? Why did I even write this at the first place' yes, I regret what I did but I would say without them I would of never improved!

Anyways, I'm not the type of people that say 'if you want to take these book just do this and do that' nope, I'm not evil, nor devil so if you really like a story and want to rewrite it or continue it just tell me and I'll give it to you and say "Sorry, this was my idea but not anymore so that person will continue the story!"

By the way, if you noticed so of my books disappeared, right? Yes, I just umpublish it because I think it mite NOT work. So don't worry!

And sadly, I want to tell this to everyone! Someone knew about my password and started to write books and chapters without me noticing. All I know is that After Thousand Years, Romeo And Juliet Stories and Cats VS Dogs: Weird Lives were original made by that mysterious person. And in After thousand years I asked you if you want to continue or not. But I made the second book to Romeo And Juliet Stories which was named B*tch Please and I'm editing the book again.
I didn't even know that the mysterious person took a book called Living with the ruffs and started the prologue so I had to redo it.

And sadly, I want to say that my ancient books are screwed up but I'm trying to finish them faster! Don't worry, I'm not giving up on all of my books, just trying to finish four by four!

If you want to say anything about this just comment, and I'm so sorry if I caused something bad to you or made you angry...Blame it on that mysterious person who got into my account!

Bye!