Warning 22

Syrine: This chapter is especially dedicated for my little beautiful special sister who is called by Lovel558 .
Sirine: Syrine, remind me later to eat some cakes with Love and Lolly!
Syrine: How am I supposed to remember when I have the Alzheimer's?
Sirine: I don't know?
Syrine: Anyways, Love-
Siphilis: *falls off stairs* don't say this word again! It gives me bad luck! I always fall off stairs everytime someone says it! *looks annoyed*
Syrine: Anyways, I wanted to thank you because you, Kaitlyn and Ashlan are the only ones who understand our brains!
Susanna: And for the first time, we're not bored when we are with you and the LLLFamily!
Susan: Then you mean you feel bored with the others? *lifts a brow*
Susanna: YES!
Susanne: *slaps Susanna making her fall in a hole*
Susine: From where did tha hole come from?
Sifira: No idea...
Syrine: Anyways, like you know that I'm a good painter-
Sirah, Saliva and Salima: GOOD? YOU'RE BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THIS WHOLE CASTLE!
Syrine: *nods at Sirine*
Sirine: GGGGGGGGEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEE! *using her high pitchy voice and blows everyone out of the room* finished!
Syrine: The picture above is how I imagine you as the known super heroine: Lovely Angel.
I hope you like it and if there is anything wrong or you don't like just tell me and I'll correct it! Thanks and see you later, sis!