Warning 25

Spread the word;

A new series of books are coming out and there are named by "??????? ???? Series" so please keep it a secret until the day of the realize is decided!
Just keep in mind that in these series, there would be a lot of drama, action, adventure, romance (beginning from the Second Book of the series), thriller, mysteriousness and mostly horror and scary moments when you find yourself crying with fear.

But in this book, the author supports the #NoBullying hashtag in these series of books, so if anything that, accidentally, happened to you was the same as the plot of the story, keep in mind that all the places, names, characters, events and even the plot are made by the author's imagination.

By the way, the people who read this note and want to help with the organization of the story please tells the author in a private message or you can comment on, especially, the warning on the book called "Especial Notes & Details" by the author (like covers, quotes, pictures, drawing, adding a character or a new idea to the story and all these things will be discussed privately with the author so you can decide how to do it).

"Keep on waiting, everyone! I want this story to be a perfection for everyone, so please wait on me. And in any case you want to help, you can help as long as you don't ruin the story. And remember, your dreams are always true stories in the reader's view!" This is what the author talked about publicly for the new series.

"Keep dreaming, it marks a history in your book!"

~LoveagentSusan2002