Chapter Two:

That's her bff Megan! Lily Collins not sure if it's dyed or not.... Oh well!
---•••---

It's been two years since I was in that pack and I was as new. I was sneaky and a great fighter.

No one wanted to mess with me.

My hair was now nice and clean, I have a slight tan now, and very strong and fast. And I did't wear slave clothes! I actually wore nice clean clothes and nice makeup. I was fun and active now, and very happy.

I had a new family too! Seth my alpha and ton's of pack members, and I was good friends with Jason the beta, Kyle, the third in command, and Jr the omega. We are happy and peaceful.
'I think you forgot about your best friend!" My wolf said

Oh right Meagan! Megan oh Meagan was my best friend like the one you tell everything. I was glad I was friends with her...sometimes. We like to prank each other.

And plus she's hot.

With her brown hair and brown eyes great curves and style. And did I tell you she's Seth's mate. Well for me I'm mate less, and I'm glad. I wanna stay mateless. For now.

But with my pack I'm as free as you could imagine. Except when it comes to helping out packs. I get orders and them. Once we helped the red ice pack, that's when we were claimed deadliest pack. Its not like we attack put we have great warriors and a force and law.

So can I get a whoop whoop?

'Your weird.' my wolf said
"Shut up."
'No thanks." She replied calmly, that son of a-
"You okay?" A rough voice said. It was Jr our omega. With his brown hair and his beautiful calm eyes, he was handsome I must say but he is not for me. I'm not interested anyway. He's to calm and-
"Alex did you hear any of that?" Jr asked
"What? Sorry." I said ashamed.
"Alex's well um the alpha wanted me to tell you we are going to the Black knight pack." He said nervously, I know why though. That was my old pack and I hated them with a passion.
"I'll go."
"What! Really? That was easy. But why?" He asked
"To show them I'm not weak. Now why are we going and how many days?" I asked,
"We are going to train their pack cause rouges are gonna attack in a month. So pack up for a month."
"Deal." and so I went to my room.
---•••---

As soon as I finished packing for all the events school and training I was gonna do I went down stairs to find Megan eating her favorite food. Meatballs.

But the thing is she only ate them when she was feeling happy.

"Megan what happen?"
"Welllllllllllll....at the gym today...I met my mate!!!" She chirped
"What that's awesome girl!" I hugged her so tight she finally fell. After we got up and sat up on the couch she told me all the details about her mate.

Her mates name is Collin, he's strong tall and likes to talk, he has blonde hair and green eyes so he's kinda hot. I'm just guessing.

"Well Alex...did you get the news about...the Black knight pack?" Meagan asked, I could tell she was nervous.
"Yes and I'm fine." I stated proudly.
"Oh wow great so we are leaving tomorrow."
"WHAT!" I screamed
"Oh you did't know? Sorry!"
"It's fine." I said frustrated, only a day to prepare myself for this. Great.
---•••---
A day later.
---•••---

"Alex," a voice cooed, "Alex...Alexandria?" By this time I figured it was Meagan.
"NO!" I said covering up myself up with warm blankets.
"Fine." Meagan said as she left.
'Ahhh peace...' my wolf said
'Yeah..'
"AHHH WHAT THE GELLING HECK!" I screamed because water was poured on me.
"And that's what we call the ice bucket challenge!" Megan cheered
"Whatever." I said ignored, I mean who does that?!
"Well go get ready we're leaving in a hour." Meagan shouted through the hall.
"Okay you donkey!"
"Shut up nag!" She yelled
Ugh friends are stupid.

So after five minutes of morning stretching I decided to get in the shower. After that u dried my hair and brushed it. I brushed my teeth and face. I had no zits though, but just to prevent them. I touched up my face with my makeup and I put my blue trop top with some shorts. I put on my tenie shoes and got out of the house with my bag.
"Finally lets go!" Seth called out to me
"Whatever lets just go." I said ignored, I always was when I did't get food.

But for now we were on the road.
---•••---
At the Black Knight pack.
---•••---

"We're here!" Jr chirped
"Look at all the children."
"Ew."
"No it's cute!" Argued Meagan and Jr, ugh those two.
'Tell me about it!' Rose said
'Ugh shut up.' I blocked her out and turned my head to see the worst man in the world.

My mate.

---•••---
No I won't stop the chapter but a different pov! Guess who? Brian! Surprise surprise!
---•••---
BRIAN KING POV
---•••---

As I saw my and smelled my mate I was prepared for the worst face, but instead I saw a angel. With her clean hair and clothes and shoes that fit her she was so hot my mouth was dropped.

Them what made my heart stop was her glare. She hated me. After the bulling and abuse she may never forgive me and my pack. But she came anyways. Probably to prove she's more stronger. And hot.

Just sayen.

Then she turned her head and went over to the other girl to talk to and she looked happy. I was shocked I thought she would never be happy after the bulling and abuse! Well surprise surprise!

But I was determined to get her back.
---•••---
Another pov!
---•••---
ALEX KNIGHT POV
---•••---

You know when your wolf howls to tell you to go to your mate? Don't, especially if he or her rejected you.
'Please go to him!' my wolf cried
'No!' I yelled
'Please just talk to him, just act cool like your friends! Please do it!' Rose was now was crying from desperation.
'Oh my god okay!'
'Thank you!' Rose cheered
'Fine but let me talk to Meg real quick. Deal?'
'Deal.' Rose said as she faded into the back of my mind.
---•••---
Hey guys! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed the SHORT chapter! Sorry!

Okay question! Who's POV do you want it to be in? Remember to comment who!

*Vote
*Comment
*Follow

-Emily🍪🎉🍪🍧❤️😏