Chapter Three:

Okay no I'm not a one direction fan and no I don't like Harry styles, but I just though of him okay? Cause I wanted green eyes and brown hair! JEEZ people these days....
---•••---
BRIAN POV
---•••---

She was walking over to me what do I do? Does my breath smell bad?
'Yes.' My wolf said
'Jesus your suppose to help me!' I said
'Okay just act cool loser.' and then he sunk into the back of my brain.

Nice help.

"Hey." a sweet voice rang into my ears. It was Alex.
"Hey. So I was think-" I was cut short by her speaking
"Yeah okay, you think I still like you? Yea no, I just was gonna tell you I hate you. With a passion. So back off." She barked, that once sweet Alwx I once knew who was clearly weak and harmless, is now a girl I did't recognize.

Strong. A strong girl.

---•••---
ALEX'S POV
---•••---

He looked shocked. He did't expect that did he? Well good that's what I wanted. To be a strong girl, then I fall head over heals for him, but then I dump him!

Revenge is sweet isn't it?

"Um who are you and why are you talking to my boy friend? You stupid pig I did't even want to know but let me tell you this," she backed up into my face and glared at me while I was trying not to laugh at my sister, "Don't talk!touch, or even think about him. Got it?" She said, oh she had no Idea what was coming for her.
"Look sis," that got her intention "I'm not after him okay? Got it?" I mimicked
"Ugh you stupid piece of crap Alex!" She yelled as she ran into my mates arm.
'Pussy.' my wolf said, I'm glad she was on my side.
'Yeah.' I laughed to myself and went to talk to Meagan.
---•••---

It's been a couple of hours in the territory and I've explored most of it. Ive been in my room too. It's really pretty too, with it's nice walls and and the bed is so soft and perfect! And tons of other stuff I can't add.

And I even found-

"Get off your bed and stop day dreaming it's lunch time." Jason called, you know Jason never talks much. Hm.

"Okay fat as-"
"Watch your language!" Joked Kyle, he was against all cursing.
"Whatever." I got if my bed and brushed my hair again it had to be nice if I was in public! Right?
'Yes.' My wolf said
'Thank you.' I responded
"Come on!" Kyle said
"We have a meeting in ten minutes, better eat fast!" Jr called
"Oh shi-" I almost said put was rudely cut short my Kyle,
"Ugh shut up!" He said
"No cussing!" I said
"Shut up!"
---•••---
Thanks for,
* Following
*Commenting
*Voting!
-Emi🍪💋😁📖