Chapter One:

This is Alexandria! Emily Rudd!
---•••---
Alexandria's Pov:
---•••---

I never really believed in miracles. I guess they just never happened to me.

When I was five I shifted into my wolf. That was the day I became a outcast in my pack. Sad but true. At my house I was given beatings everyday, for no certain reason. At school I was bullied, and I was the pack slave the very day I shifted into my wolf at the age of five.

It's been thirteen years of slavery, abuse and bullying. I feel like I should be dead but I'm not. But I will wait till my mate comes.

So if you wanna here my story go ahead make your choice.
---•••---

"ALEX!" A high pitched voice called from down stairs. Claire, the pack slut, she had long brown hair and and brown eyes along with her fake tan. And my I add very big boobs.
"Coming!" I shouted I ran down stairs to find her waiting right by the stairs.
"Make the food!" She yelled as she punched me in the gut. Don't worry I'm honestly used to it so it doesn't hurt as much as it did a long time ago.
"Yes mam." I bowed my head to got to work. You think making food is easy? Try making two hundred eggs and bacon.
"Since I'm feeling nice today," Claire said, "You can have four bagels." She said
"Thank you mam." I bowed my head again and went to work.
---•••---

When I finished making the packs food I got my bagels out and ate them. Since I love bread, bagels have always been my favorite food along with mac and cheese. And plus this is the first time I've eaten in two days.

"ALEX!" Claire yelled so I knew to go over there that second.
"Yes mam?" I managed to breath out
"Go get ready for school NOW!"
"Yes mam." I ran upstairs as quickly as I could.

Since I was wearing my pjs and my hair in a bun I was just gonna do makeup and clothes. I got a white tank top and blue see through swing sweater with some light colored jeans and worn out white converse's. As for my makeup. Natural with mascara and a little powder and lip stick.

After I was done prepping my self up I out all my stuff in my backpack and ran to the bus.
---•••---

Once I got out of the bus I was already given names, there was only three voices I knew. My best guy friend and two bullies.
"So ugly, what do want?" Daniel said. He was the beta's son. "A punch in the stomach?"
"Or the head?" The hottest guy in the grade said. His name is Brian, the Alpha's son. A god if you ask me.
"Umm stomach?" I asked
"Well I guess we can to do both fatty!" It's a good thing I knew that part was not true, I was as skinny as a pencil. Then they started beating me. Till darkness consumed me.

"Alex! Alex wake up! Alex!" A person said it was a low voice so I guess it's a guy.
"What?"
"We're gonna get you to the nurse okay?" Thank the moon goddess, it's my best friend, Joseph. He treats me like a sister he's my only friend in the whole world it seems. With his short brown hair and brown eyes and built muscles I found him pretty hot, but I know it could never be. He would never love me the way I do. I wish he was my mate. But It was not to be.
"Okay." I whispered so we went to the nurse's.
"Well looks like you have a few bruises here and there but you should be good!" The Dr.Lizzy I knew her Because I go here a lot. Too much for my own good.
"Thank you." I whispered.

After we exited the doctor's office I smelled a mouth watering smell.
'My mate it's my mate!" My wolf said, her name is Rose, she's a beautiful wolf, plus the last white wolf alive for this century, and she thinks dirty.
'I can hear you ya know!'
'Ya ya.' I say back
'Just flow the scent idiot!'
'I'm going I'm going.' I say as I block her out.

If you don't know your mates the person who will love unconditionally. Sweep you off your feet claim you and mate with you.

So I follow the scent and it leads to a boy's locker. Brian. Then I saw him sniff and look at me. He look at me with hate, and disgust. He walked over to me and said,
"Look I never wanted a mate I just want Claire so just get out of my life! I, Brian Matthews, reject you." I had tears in my eyes but I held them back. I needed to fight back.
"I, Alexandria Winters accept your rejection." I said I felt like a ton of bricks have been lifted from my shoulders, like I can finally breath. Then I laughed for the first time in years. Them I told Brian,
"Oh and by the way, enjoy the last white wolf." I smirked while he gaped I laughed again and ran full speed out hell-I mean school.
---•••---

I got the pack house and thank his no one noticed, so I got a white paper and a purple pen and wrote.

Dear 'Pack',

I have always hated you all,but you Joseph, I always loved you buy it was not to be. To all the people who called me names, punched me, and abused me. I FRECKING HATE YOU FOR LIFE!!!!! I hate you dad I hate you so much. And dearest mate, meh I knew you would reject me so it did't hurt as much.

Hells gates,
Slave girl.

And with that I jumped out the window it hurt but nothing usual, I shouldn't say that forget that pack, forget the ice moon pack ummmm... I chanted inside my head.
'You know we better find another pack before-'
'We're rouges? I know we already are though so...'
'Ugh just kept running.' Rose said before she left. So I did what she told me I kept running.
---•••---

I've been running for five hours.

And I met someone, her name is Lizzy, she has blonde hair and not much of a tan.

She has been through everything I've been through, including sexual abuse. She said she ran away two days ago after six years. Shes my age too and my height, five eight.

Normal wolf size.

Lizzy and I are really good friends, we have the same humor, we love books and Netflix! We're like twins! Kinda.

Then I heard a growl. So I told Lizzy to shut it. We heard it again, then the wolf came out, a large black wolf, definitely the alpha, I looked at him like I knew him, so did he. Then another wolf came out a a chocolatey colored wolf with ginger paws and ears. Them they both shifted that's when I gaped I covered my eyes till I heard shuffling.

"Join our pack."
"Why?" I asked
"Because your strong." and the alpha left.
This is my new beginning. To the clothes, makeup, attitude and mate to pack.
---•••---
Sup ya guys hope ya enjoy the chapter! I though it was good... It took work!
*Follow!
*Vote!
*Comment!

🍪🍧🍪 -Emily!
---•••---