LA BABY!!!!

Mia POV
I was awoken by a loud ding and a man talking saying the plane was now landing put you seat belts on
The plane finally landed and I rushed to get off that death trap. I got out of the plane went to customs got my green card and went to get my luggage.
I walked out to meet Nash when I was bombarded with screaming fans. Security came and brought me to Nash

Nash POV
I arrived at the airport and saw on the screen Mias plane landed. I was so excited to see her. Of course we were bombarded with fans and eventually Mia was brought to me by security. She looked so tired, her long hair tied up and dark circles under her eyes and sweatpants and a black tank top, yet she still managed to look beautiful As ever.
She hugged me and I was so happy she was in my arms, I wanted her to be mine like I felt in this moment forever.
We walked to my black car, put her suitcases In the back and drove home.
About 30 min into the drive Mia played some music and we jammed out to the best songs. She is hilarious. I missed her so much, she sang along to jack and jacks songs. She has a voice of an angel.

Mia POV
I was jamming out to jack and jack when Nash told me we were in his neighbour hood. We rolled down the windows and turned off the music and I admired the huge houses I was seeing. He told me how Jennifer Lawrence lived in this house and Elvis owned that one. Man I can't believe I'm gonna be living here!!!
We arrived at nashs house or can I say mansion!!! Holy shit this place was huge!
Nash un loaded my stuff and gave me a smile as his blue eyes sparkled. I never realized how cute he was.
Anyways we went inside when I was reunited to Sam, Kenny, jack g, jj (Johnson), jacks gf Madison beer who is so pretty and nice, Jake, and Hayes.
After hours of talking to them jack, Jack and Madison left and Nash did a tour of he house. We had a basketball court a pool a huge kitchen and so much more!!! Then came my room. The room of all rooms where all the magic happens. By magic I mean sleep.
A/N see what i did there hahah I make myself laugh
My room was so plain but so big! It was beautiful. It had a awesome bed and it was all white. Just how I like it. It reminded me of home. HOME
I was gonna call my parents when Nash reminded me it was 4 hours ahead and that it was really 4 am in Toronto.
I'll call them tomorrow. Hayes, Jake, Sammy and Kenny all came in my room? What no
I asked them if I could help them but they just looked at my room. Ok?
They helped me decorate my room with the stuff I brought. I put my boho blanket on my wall my tie dye bed spread on my Buddha in the corner of my room. My surfboard, Christmas lights and everything else. Ahh finally feels like home. We finished at around 3 am and I was so tired so I said night and got into PJ and went to sleep
Man jet lag sucked