Chapter 2

«Georgia»

I woke up to my stupid phone going on and off. I picked up my phone and answered it noticing it was my friend Amy.

'Hello?'

'Hiii, it's Amy.'

'Hiii, it's Georgia.' I laughed as i imitated her previous words, i could tell she rolled her eyes at how pathetic I was being.

'Do you want to hang today? I'm bored.'

'Sure why not.'

'Meet me at my place at 1?'

'Yep okay byeee.'

'Byee Georgie.'

Amy was also an old friend like Luke and Alicia. But since I was currently staying in Sydney I was spending more than enough time with them. Amy was basically a clone of me, as I remember we used to call each Siamese Twins because we realised we had a lot in common.

She also had the biggest crush on Calum in high school, it was really funny but she was to afraid to tell him so they obviously didn't end up dating.

I sighed as I got up from my comfy bed and went over to the kitchen to make an ice coffee. That's when Luke appeared at my front door. Great what does this loser want.

"Georgiaaaa open the door."

"I'm coming!"

I quickly ran over to the front door and opened it before he attempted to smash the door down.

"Thank you," he smiled walking in and sitting down comfortably on the couch.

"Can I help you?"

"Do you want to hang today? Alicia is going shopping with her girl friends and I refuse to go and watch them shop so that only leaves one person."

"I can't."

"Why not?" He pouted.

"I promised to hang out with Amy today."

"Who's Amy?"

"Amy Driver."

"Oh right," he laughed.

"Yeah sorry dude."

"Can I come with?"

"Mm yeah I guess, I'm sure Amy wouldn't mind."

"She won't," he grinned.

Luke let his head slowly fall back as he rested he legs up on the soft cushions, he laid there lazily as he started nibbling on his lip ring. I literally could stare at this position of him all day.

That's when it hit me..

I think I might still be in love with Luke Hemmings..

"Ah are you alright?" He laughed.

"Sorry what?"

"You were staring at me.."

"Was I?" I lied.

"Yeah," he laughed.

"Sorry."

"It's okay" he laughed, "you were just staring at me because of how gorgeous I am."

"Now that is incorrect information right there."

"Well I believe it's not."

"I believe it is."

Luke smirked at me and flipped me the finger.

"I need to get changed," I muttered.

"Alright hurry up though."