5

The containment house...This was where everything would take place between Kiba and I. Where he'd grab me and pin me to the floor as soon as he'd see me, where he'd bite me, where he'd claim me as his mate, and where he'd take my innocence and everything else along with it. I honestly couldn't wait...After years of us both keeping our sentiments for each other silent little secrets, our feelings were finally confessed, and our wants and needs would finally be fulfilled; I'd be fulfilling his, and he'd be fulfilling mine.

My insides boiled hotter as I thought about Kiba gratifying my adulterated desires in that certain unspeakable manner, but as I shut the front door of the containment house behind me, the pit of my stomach began slowly cooling from that incredibly searing temperature.

...

...

...

...Kiba was nowhere to be found. For a second I turned and peaked out the little eye-hole of the door to see if Tsume was still outside in the snow, but she was already gone. If she were still here, I might have asked her what was going on, but-...She probably wouldn't have known anyway.

"K-Kiba?" I called quietly into the house, worriedly looking around. My limbs froze in their place. I was afraid to take another step further...The air around here just wasn't sitting right with me, for some inexplicable reason. "Kiba-Kun...Where are you? U-um-...Kiba?"

I waited for a moment, but got nothing in return. It was almost as if Kiba weren't even here.

"Kiba!" I tried to call a little louder...But still, nothing. Not even a sound.

I suddenly felt a pulse of chakra, then. It came from beneath the house and was strangely very strong. It was Kiba's, I recognized, but-...Why would he have been exerting this much force with his chakra? Maybe-...No...It couldn't have been because of Heat. This chakra felt like something familiar...Maybe some kind of restraining jutsu or something?

I walked into the house finally, but staggered at what I found. Behind the couch, there was a knocked-over desk sitting in the middle of a bloody, glass-covered wooden floor. There was a broken phone there as well.

"Oh my goodness..." I covered my mouth, racing to the site. I crouched and with my free hand, I dabbed a little at the blood and examined the multiple shards of glass. The shards were in all sizes, so thick and so sharp that I pricked the tip of my ring-finger and dropped the piece I had been fiddling with. "Ow!"

I gripped my new grievance in my hand and for a moment stupidly looked around, as if I'd find a bandage somewhere in this mess. Instead I found a trail of blood that lead out of the living room, and more glass. I stood and hastily began to follow it.

Strangely, the whole house was-...Very clean. Tsume had told me that while Inuzukas were in Heat, most would have hired 'specialists' to help aide them in their lust. I expected this place to smell like-...Well...Sex, because of that, but no. Instead it just smelled like laundry-detergent and cleaning products. It wasn't even messy besides the spilled glass and blood, yet Kiba wasn't a very well-organized person. Had he spent the whole night and morning tidying up when he knew I'd come here? Maybe...But if so, why was there blood all over this place? Had Kiba Injured himself?

I scurried down a set of stairs and found my answer in the basement.

"K-Kiba-Kun?" I gasped at what I saw. "Kiba-Kun!"

Kiba was bound to the corner of the basement by heavy chains and shackles of chakra. He laid there on the floor, barely moving, barely breathing, even. There was blood all over his clothes and the area around him, claw marks engraving the wooden floors with deep, crimson-coated scratches, and blood-soaked bandages wrapped tight around his legs, hand, and forehead. There were even more pieces of glass scattered, and a neat little pile of the shards nearby him. He must have somehow-...God...I hadn't even a clue what he did and how he did it. There was no way I could blame all of this on his clumsiness.