Metting him again Metting again

Today was like any other day wake up pray get dressed head to school. As I was going to math class which was obviously boring I get bumped by a hard chest strong muscles then that's when it him it was Kyle from middle school oh my god am having panic attack, Kyle was my best friend since diapers but in middle school during 8th grade he fell in love with me and then he had to move away obviously but know he is back. I stand there still looking at his blue shining eyes and his beautiful blond messy hair everywhere his cute perfect dimples his smile those muscles his white v neck shirt showing his strong aps and his black jokers and those Jordan's he is wearing we been starring at each other for 20min know dang what am I doing the next thing I know he was hugging me tight that I couldn't breath I pulled away lowering my gaze down trying to walk away he grapes my wrist with his strong muscle hands he looks in to my gray eyes "Hey Salma" wow he still remembers my name thought he would forget and move on " Hey Kyle" I said trying to avoid him I tried to walk away but he didn't let go of me and then again he hugged me tight all the people at school looking at us like we're done kinda of strangers and that's when it hit a none Muharram was hugging me as I tried to get away from his strong grip as I was pushing him away comes Yusuf from no where and punches him in the face asking me" Are you okay Salma"? I just nodded and said " thank you I was out of breath and needed to get away from him but thank u again." I said and then I headed to math class which started 20 min ago then again Kyle walked in to class with his nose bleeding he had pass and then asked the teacher where he should seat then said " Sit next to Salma there" that's when I realized this was not going to be a great senior year.

Kyle
She was beautiful like an angel dropped from heaven she was Muslim but I didn't care. I had never felt anything like this towards any girl but her she was different from any other girl I had dated. But her I loved her since middle school we were best fiends since diapers our mother best friends we were actually neighbors before but then I had to move away to Alaska but know am back and since am back  I want her so badly I know her religion doesn't allow dating or anything like that but I want her so badly she was the light of my eyes I loved her I was In love with her.  I still am in love with her she was the one who took my heart everyday I never ever forget about her and know as I was looking in to her eyes, those beautiful hazel eyes always starts I hugged as I never wanted to let go her ever but she didn't hug me back like she never missed me ,she was trying to bull away but I didn't let her she was small compared to me really small. The next thing I knew was that some dude hit me straight in the face and took her away from my arms that angered me and I was gonna teach him a lesson so badly not to mass up with me becuz he had no idea who I am that bastard,  I walked in to math class which I was late 25 min but I had a pass this was my first day so I went up to the teacher asking him my setting chart then he said " there sit next to Salma" and the biggest smile grew on me because I knew this was gonna be the best senior year ever.