Am lost

School was starting today and I was really upset because the things I had planned this summer weren't us how I planned so I got up perform wuduh and perform fajer , I got dressed and today I wear a black jeans blue long shirt white hijab white heals and a blue ankle bracelet and a white necklace and earrings and brackets and ring to match my outfit and a bit of makeup which really was eye liner mascara a little blush a but highlighter and a lip gloss that was perfect and grabbed my back and head downstairs.
     "Salam umi" I said tiger and give her a kiss on the cheek I just love her so much.
       "Salma(Baha'i) my daughter" says mom and u are my French toast and oatmeal and heeded of to school. Ok this was my senior year and I hade switched schools and while walking towards the hall way I hit a big hard wall or should I say I hit the hottest thing I had ever seen in my whole life those hazel eyes the dark brush hair the muscles the aps those teeth too oh my god then I notice my self that I wa staring at him about 5 min oh crap way to ruin ur first day of school Salma way to go.
    "Hi am Yusuf, sorry for the accident I should had looked where u was going I was lost and that is why I been like wounding around like idiot sorry"
     "Hi my name Salma or Sally and u don't have to be sorry I should had looked where I was going too and u know what u mean by lost am same too it's my first day here".
And I had to ask this I was stupid to but guts told me that I had to " ummm... Yusuf ""
      " mmmmh
"
"Are you Muslim "?
     "Yes I am sister " he replied back then said Salam and went to his period what a strange way to start a conversation Salma way to go u
You always mass up like an idiot do always thought.

   Yusuf's:pov
She was beautiful and gorgeous those brown hazel eyes were something interesting I already thought about her as my wife, dang Yusuf get a life. I walked to my first period only to find the same girl in my classroom this is gonna be a long day for me I just wanted to end it right know and I was being impatient , as soon the bell ring my locker was next to the girl that I had just bumped in to this is the worst day ever I can not imagine it because every second am way am thinking about her and when I see her am scared to say something or just looked but she had her gaze lowered down already mashallah I said between my breathes and asked my self is this love and I just shocked if the idea and walked to my football jocks forgetting about everything and went on with my day.