Burning For You.

It was cold, like freezing cold. The tip of my nose ached with what felt like frost bite. I found it hard to open my eyes, they felt frozen shut. When I finally did I shivered and let out a shaky breath, in the air my breath was visible. The setting was the same, Dante's slightly messy room with everything in its' place, but it was cold and everything was stiff as if it were frozen.

"What the hell?" I mumbled slowly sitting up.

"Morning," Dante's voice rang out.

I jumped a little and turned my attention to the shirtless boy that laid beside me.

"You're a demon, why isn't t-this fire?" I shivered.

"Most people think that I burn hot, but it's actually quite the opposite," he said with a small chuckle.

I continued to shiver as I got out of bed and quickly ran for the door to get to some source of warmth. When I turned the door handle and tried to pull, it didn't budge.

"Dante please, it's freezing in here!" I begged, releasing the cold metal.

"I didn't say you could leave yet," he spoke, getting to his feet.

He walked up to me until I was pressed against the cold wood of the door. Although the room was cold, his skin was hot like fire. My survival instincts kicked in and I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my face against the warmth of his bare chest. I felt his arms slowly wrap around me only enveloping me in more warmth. I let out a small shiver, making my voice quiver as I did so. I heard him let out a small hum as he tightened his arms around me, more unwanted affection. Perhaps Harry was still in there, and fully aware what was going on. Dante was so excited to have Harry out of his head, maybe he was leading me on to believe that he was still gone, when he's not. I needed to get more emotional signs out of him. Last night he showed jealousy-when I was with James in bed- as well as lust, when his body was tightly pressed against mine. I knew he was trying to portray that off as a tactic to scare me-which he successfully did- but I'm not an idiot.

I balled my hands into fists against his back and pressed my cold nose to his chest.

"How is the baby this morning?" he asked, catching me off guard.

Concern.

"I-I wouldn't know, it's only been a little less than two weeks," I mumbled, dropping my embrace and attempting to slip from his.

I heard him chuckle softly before he dropped his arms as well.

"I'd like to give a proper introduction today, my friends are eager to meet you," he said with a small smirk.

I rubbed my arms and looked up at him worriedly.

"You won't let them hurt me, will you?" I asked.

"Mm that really depends on you."

"On me?"

"Yes, you and how you act," he laughed.

I bit my lip a little and pulled the silk closer against my skin, avoiding his eyes.

"I mean more along the lines of-

"-rape?"

I looked up at him and let my lips purse slightly, before nodding a little.

"Trust me, that was the first thing that crossed one of their sick minds when you came in yesterday, but I won't tell who," he winked.

"No, please tell me who, I'll know to stay away from them," I said grabbing his arm.

He laughed and shoved me off.