Dinner!!!

Fuyuki's POV

I look around the store and found a bit of my paintings. Then, I saw something in the edge of my eye. It was horrifying. I quickly shook it off and started to go to different stores.

It started to get late and I hurried to get the stuff I needed. Some meds. Also vitamins. The chewy kind because Usagi doesn't like the hard bitter ones. As I got out of the store, the sun was going down. 'Need to get there quick' I thought before starting to run.

Being quite fast, I reached there in 3 minutes. I got there not really panting. 'And who says running was hard? they pant every second.' I thought as I rang the bell. The minute that the door opened, I covered my ears.

"YOU! YOU WOKE UP AND FELT FINE TO GO SOMEWHERE ALL ALONE WHEN YOU'RE FEELING BAD?! I THOUGH HE PUT REFRAINS ON YOU?!" I heard Usagi yelling at me. "Ok, ok... let me explain inside." I say.

We all got in and I sat down. "So, I bought these for you" I said handing her all the stuff. The medication and vitamins. That's when I smirked "So, how was Haru? Seeing you change clothes is quite a sign." I say earning a small punch on my arm.

"One day, my Rui will do the same to you!" she shouts. "You guys still carry Haru and Rui around?" Ema asked. "It's like you and Juli! of course!" Usagi yells. Then I turn to see the boys frozen. "Excuse me for asking but, who is Haru and Rui?" Azusa asked.

"Oh! it's our toy bunnies! You may say its childish but these are special, because we made these." Usagi shouts running up the stairs to come back with both Haru and Rui. "You made them?! Look! Look! Masa-nii gave me this Usa-chan!" Wataru shouts shoving the bunny in our faces.

I smiled at this. "Oh, that's nice! I see it has a bit of secrets in it, could you tell me what secrets it's hiding?" I ask. Wataru smiles brightly. The brothers, displayed a light/heavy blush. I noticed at the edge of my eyes.

I saw Usagi slightly yawning. "Got to sleep if your tired." I say as she walks up the stairs.

-an hour skip-

I played with Wataru until Usagi woke up. We used this time to get to know each of the brothers. "So! how are you related to Ema?" Yuusuke asked. "Well, we are considered adopted and she happens to be our sis!" Usagi yells like a ball of energy.

"Considered?" One of them ask. "Yes, considered, we are not really adopted, we are just like a housemate!" Usagi clears up. "When did you guys meet Ema-nee-chan?" Wataru asked. "Well, you see Wataru, we met here when we were little, about the age of 7." I say.

"Wait, so are you two sisters?" Tsubaki asked. "Yes, same mother and father." Usagi muttered the last part.

No one's POV

When Tsubaki asked this, Fuyuki's eyes darken and Usagi kinda growled. That's when a loud howl was heard upstairs. "Usagi, what did he do?" Fuyuki ask as she runs up the stairs with Usagi and everyone else follows.

Usagi closed the door on the others as only the twins (in case I forgot to mention that they are unidentical twins) in the room. Outside the door the following could be heard "Rui! Please sit down!!!! Now!" Usagi's voice yelled.

"Haru, help her." a simple statement. And a bunch of growls could be heard. Then, the loud thumping stopped. The growling stopped and turned into whimpers. That's when giberish was heard. "Tsuj yats ni taht mrof lltinu sti efas!" Usagi yelled.

Then, everything was silent. They walked out looking fine.... well, Fuyuki was, and Usagi wasn't. "Sorry for the loudness." Fuyuki smiled, causing all the guys to blush. "Ack! Dinner!" Ukyo yells. "Don't worry let us cook, lets say its a thank you for taking care of Onee-chan!" Usagi yells.

They go into the kitchen, Ukyo watching from the side. We made Curry, Steak, Takoyaki, Dumplings, Tempura, Fried rice, and pudding for dessert. When they served the food, the others were practically drooling.

"Wahhhh it looks soo good!" Wataru yells as Masaomi tells him to calm down. When everyone took a bite of whatever, their eyes widened. 'Its soo good!' the boys all thought. "I really missed your cooking when you were gone!" Ema says.

"Gone where?" Kaname asked. Fuyuki and Usagi's eyes darkened. "Don't ask" Usagi muttered and continued to eat. Everyone started finish eating. "Fuyu! Emmy! Lets go play games in my room!" Usagi shouts after washing her dishes.

I nodded and Ema answered "yes!". When we got into the room, it was dark. We turned on the lights ands started to put in a a racing game. "Oh! wait! I got other games in my room, hold on!" Ema yells and runs out of the room. half a minute later, she comes back with her games.

"Ok! Let's play this fighting game, then this one!" Usagi yells and ema agrees. I just sat out and read a manga.
_____________________
A/N: nothing exciting yet! Just wait for it!!!!