The rough meeting

"One-chan! Hurry! lets go! Hurry hurry! I want to see Emmy!" yelled a voice. It was a girl with dark brown hair. She wore sunglasses and a scarf.

"Calm down Neko-chan... We have two brothers picking us up." said another girl. She had redish brown hair that was in a braid. She also wore sunglasses and a scarf, with a addition to a white sunhat. The sunhat girl was smiling at the other girl. The two girls were at the airport, just getting off the plane.

--flashback--

"Two of your brothers will come get you guys. By the way, where did you go?" Rintarou asked. "Don't ask." The sunhat girl said. Rintarou handed her the wedding pictures. "The older one will wear glasses, while the other will have monk clothing on." he announced

--end of flashback--

Sunhat girl's POv

I am Fuyuki Hinata. After being adopted by Rintarou, I changed. For the good. 'I need to visit the orphanage.' I remembered. As we got off, we looked around. I immediately saw them.

I walked towards them, pulling my sister along. Oh yes, my sister, she is Usagi Hinata, my twin. Anyway, I pulled her with my luggage, to where the two boys were. "Hello, are you guys from the Asahina household?" I asked politely.

"Yes. In fact we are." The one with glasses replied. I took out a black book. "Ukyo, the second son and Kaname, the third son." I read outloud. I look at them and smile. "You guys are quite admirable." I say, putting away my book.

I thought I saw a little blush on them. Must have imagined it. "Nice to meet you, Imouto-chans." Kaname said and tried kiss the back of our hand. Before Kaname could kiss Usagi's, she pulled hers away.

I also was uncomfortable, so is slowly took my hand away. "Can we just go! I am bored!" Usagi said, crossing her arms. I smile at her childishness. "Why not..." I said as they led us away. we got in a car and Ukyo drove us to the Sunshine residence.

It was really quiet. When we got there, Ukyo announced "we here.'' and got out. So did Kaname. So we did too. As we entered, we got into an elevator. As we got in, a pink blob of cuteness appeared. Of course, I hate pink but, this was too cute to hate.

"Wahh! Kyo-nii! Kana-nii! Are these your girl friends? They are really pretty!" the little one said. I bended down and pat his head. "Thank you! But I am not your brothers' girlfriend." I replied sweetly. "She is your new sister." Kaname and Ukyo said in unison.

His eyes brightened even more. "Really!? I wanna see your face!" he yelled as Usagi smiled. "Not yet~! we have to see Emmy's reaction! Now, where is our Onii-chan?" Usagi asked. "She's upstairs! come on!" The little boy I identified as Wataru shouted going to the elevator.

We followed, not taking off the sunglasses. We stopped at a room that seemed like a living-room. What I saw was a girl and a lot of boys in the room. As I took a step, Ema turned around. She froze. "Ah, are these your girlfriends Kaname-san, Ukyo-san?" she asked sweetly.

"Wrong! Of course I am the one and only...!" Usagi shouted taking off the sunglasses. Ema gasped and I saw a tear flash down her face. She immediately ran to us crying. I saw some people gasp at Usagi's cuteness. When she hugged us, the boys gasped more because of her crying.

We hugged back. She finally pulled back and shouted "you-you-you jerks!" the boys gasped even more at what they heard her say. "You guys left me here all alone! I don't even know where you went! You guys lied! You said that you'll visit all the time! But you never even sent me a postcard." She had years in her eyes.

Usagi soften her eyes. "Sorry, we're back." she said, patting her head. I saw the boys staring so I declared. "Ema, lets sit down and talk, after all, it has been quite awhile since we talked." as I walked her to the couch.

I stood as Usagi made her stop crying. "I am Fuyuki Hinata. Your new sister." I said bowing. Before I knew it, I was being hugged by the white haired man who hugged Usagi.

"Nice to meet you hug!" he yelled. This caused Azusa (she looked at the book) to come and smack him off. "What's going on?" another, soft voice said. Turned around to see a (handsome/cute) polka-dot sweater wearing guy.

"Hello, I am your new sister." I announced. That's when a certain sister of mine interrupted. "Well, we gotta go visit them." she said. "Them?" The brothers asked. "Oh, the children, I missed that place, lets go." I smiled, still not taking off the glasses.