Is he?

Fuyuki's POv

"Please show us to our room before we start throwing up!" I shout when all of the sudden, Usagi held her mouth. She ran to a near by trashcan and threw up. "Too late." she said afterwards.

"I thought you were kidding.." I heard a murmur. "I am pretty sure this is a fever." I said. Masaomi came and checked my head. The minute he touched my head, he backed away. "Uhm, if I am correct, this fever should kill you by now." he said.

He went to check Usagi's head. "Hmmm, weird, it's not as hot as Fuyuki's head but, you are throwing up while she is coughing. This is quite extraordinary." He says. "That is because we are special." Usagi said starting to stand up.

"Before we faint... get us to our rooms." Usagi says. She would've yelled but that takes too much energy. "Usagi.." I said slowly. "Please." Usagi whispers. That's when someone's phone started ringing.

It was the song from HAYATO called 'Crystal Time'. I picked up.

"Hello?"

"..... Cause baby your a FIREWORK! Cause your amazing, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! Cat! I'm a kitty cat! and I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance! Ca-"

"Uhmmmm wrong number." I plainly answered and hung up. I blinked a few times. so did Everyone else.

"What was that?" Wataru asks. "I have no idea actually." Fuyuki says blankly. "That's the first." Isagi says under her breath. "well, it's lights out!" I yell after having black embrace me.

I saw someone on the floor with me, it was Usagi. Yes, that's how it's been. It seemed like we were always together. But that wasn't true.

No one's POV

"Well, it's lights out!" the boys heard. At first, they didn't get it. Then, Masaomi and Subaru realized what it meant and caught them before falling completely on the ground.

They went to the girls' room an placed them down. Of course, they had separate rooms. One was painted dark blue and the other was white and black. Fuyuki got the black and white one as Usagi got the dark blue.

When they got out, everyone gathered around. "What happened?" Azusa asked. "Well, they are really frail believe it or not... I don't really know either. But the fact that we were adopted made us all bond." Ema replied.

Meanwhile...

Fuyuki got out of her bed. She went to the door and saw the door across from hers that said 'Usagi 🐰' then she looked at hers, it said 'Fuyuki❄'. She shrugged it off and started to go to Usagi's room.

She went in to see a sleeping Usagi. She pat her sister's head and went back to her room. When she got there, she put on some unrevealing clothes. Like a turtle neck and some jeans. She also wore boots. When she came out, she on glasses and a beanie.

She walked out, entering the livingroom. "Watch Usagi for me please. I have some business to attend to." Fuyuki announced, not getting attention until she spoke. "Where do you think your going?" Kaname asked. "Please, I beg of you. I need to pick up somethings. Also, do not be surprised if you see 'something' in my room!" She shouts jumping into the elevator.

"Something in her room?" ema asked. "There she goes again." A voice says. It was Usagi. "She always disappears by herself." a dark shadow appears in her eyes. The others didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Anyways, I gotta check her room, in case something happens." she says. When she rushes off, they become silent. They heard a bit of rustling and growling. All is the sudden, "Sit boy! I said SIT!" They heard yelling.

When they decided to check, Usagi was sooooo ragged and there sat a toy bunny on the bed. It had white fur. but it was also black. The tip was black while the roots were white. And its eyes, it was blue. The room was perfectly fine. "Geez, Haru, you are too tough." she pants.

The others did not understand one bit. She was fine, right?

Meanwhile...

Fuyuki was in a music store. 'Hmm, my latest song.' She says. She tries to grab it and another hand reaches out. "Ohh, sorry, you could have it." Fuyuki says. "Oh, no uhm if you really want it, then you could have it!" he says.

"No you could have it. I was just browsing." she says handing him the CD. "ok, thanks. This is my favorite Singer. Her name is Aya Fujico." He said. He had orange hair, and a beautymark right under his eyes.

'He looks familiar..... he can't be one of my brothers, could he?'
_-_----___---_______---___-
A/N: could he? why, it's a 50/50 chance right? Anyway, who's Haru? Hopefully you read the 'Looks' chapter thing because it'll give you a hint. And this is boring, I know! I Am sorry! But bare with me! Bare with me!!!