5

~Recap~

"No these are way too short, they basically show off my whole ass." I said throwing it back to her.

"That's the whole point chica." She said snapping her fingers.

"Ugh fine.." I said putting them on and drying my hair a bit with a towel.

"Lets get our game on." I said cracking my knuckles before earning a smirk from Malia.

~End recap~

We walked downstairs with our new clothes laughing our ass off because I almost missed a step and well almost died because of a heart attack. We got to the last step and posed. Yep, we posed for the guys.

work it!

Who said that?

What the hell?

I turned my gaze towards the guys and saw that Thomas had a stupid smirk on his face.

Ughh, I knew I had to wear the longer pants...

"Sooo.... girls, are you ready to play a game Thomas and I just invented?" Keith asked.

"You girls have to play, it's literally the bomb dot com." Thomas said signaling me to sit next to him on the small couch.

"The bomb dot com?" Malia asked looking confused and sitting down on Keith's lap.

Wow she's being very fast forward...

"Common Stella, don't be such a buzzkill." Thomas said getting a grin from me.

The only thing I hate more then being called stupid or being late is being called a buzzkill.

"Hey I'm not a buzzkill!" I said pointing at Thomas.

"Prove it then." He said looking at me from top to bottom with a smirk on his face, again..

Ugghh...

"Game on loser.." I said sitting on the couch next to him giving him one of my famous glares.

••••••••

The game goes as followed, it's actually the game where you start with all five fingers and then a person says, "Never have I ever..." exc. But we're not doing it with our fingers we are doing it with shots. Everyone has five shots and whenever a person hasn't done that thing has to take a shot, and then turn your glass upside down. It's very easy actually. So maybe I can win this thing.

I started with never have I ever got drunk and started a fight. Both of the guys chug down their shot and Malia and I laughed. Its so typical for guys to do that. Well next turn was for Malia. She asked never have I ever flirted with the pizza guy or girl. I had to chug down a shot. And I earned another smirk from Thomas.

"Did you really do that?" He asked.

"Yes, but hey, I was so good we got a discount every time he came by." I said laughing out loud with Malia.

Thomas went and said "never have I ever gotten puked on." Immediately Keith started bursting out of laughter and chug down a shot.