2

"Te ves como un regalo de dios. You look like a gift from god." 

••••••

"Hello ladies, am I interrupting something here?" The guy from across the room said with a thick accent coming towards us.

"No we're just celebrating my best friends birthday, you can join if the next drink's on you." Malia said twirling a strain of hair between her fingers while you could see a light blush form onto her cheeks.

The two just stood there in absolute awe not moving a single hair, staring in each other's eyes.

Jesus this is awkward...

"Okay so this is my girl Malia and I'm Stella, nice to meet you.." I say breaking the awkward silence.

"Keith, Keith Roading, nice to meet you too ladies and happy birthday. Now tell me do you guys visit here often or is this your first time?"

"Its my fir..." I started saying but got cut off my Malia.

"We're not new here, we just never stay on the same spot,
¿Lo entiendes?" She said giving me the shut up and let me do the talking look.

Yeah sure boo..

"So I assume you're a regular here and your friend is new." He said not remembering my name that I said literally a second ago.

"Correct." I answered receiving an evil glare from Malia.

Fine I got it, I'll shut up..

"I'll go bring us some drinks since Keith here won't even buy us one." That made Malia ease up.

"Okay, but watch out. If something's wrong you go with our flow, got it?" Malia said.

"Si." I answered starting to walk towards the bar.

••••••

*15 minutes passed*

"Hello?! Excuse me?! Sir? Can I get two iced blueberry vodkas please? Hello?!" 15 fucking minutes and I can't even get two drinks around here.

Well what did mom always say? "If they can't help you, you got to do it yourself."

I slowly went around the bar and got inside.
I searched for two vodka glasses and looked for some ice when I found it I sighed in relief. I found our vodka and pored the liquor in the two small glasses.

Hmm this is way too easy..

"Hey, you there!"

Oh shit, I'm in so much fucking trouble!

I slowly turned around and was met with a beautiful pair of hazel eyes gazed on me.

"Y-yes can-can I help you?" I said mumbling over my own words feeling my hands get sweaty.

"Make me a spiced cocktail with all the good and expensive stuff, and make it a double please." The guy said.