17

§Recap§

I rushed towards the smell and saw that it came from behind the "employees only" door. So I broke it down and the scene in front of me immediately made the hairs on my body stand up...

•••••••••

"Malia?! What the fuck is going in here?" I asked well more like screamed at her.

"Stella, es bueno verte de nuevo it's good to see you again. Where have you been?" She asks me while she's currently glued to a bleeding guy underneath her.

"Uh.. D-do you uhm.. Do you need help with, whatever you are doing? Or should I be concerned?!" I ask her in confusion.

"Nah, I'm done here." She says while standing up and leaving the apparently dead guy on the floor soaked in his own blood and surrounded by it too...

Oh god I think I'm going to be sick..

I hold onto my stomach and turn around facing the wall to have something to lean on.

"Oh, mierda shit Stella?! I totally forgot you're sensitive to blood related things. Ha! Remember that time that I cut myself because of that secret love note I got from that emo kid in class? Or that time..-"

I cut her off :"Malia, bad timing.. Just please.. stop reminding me.. Oh god I need air. Please help me get out of here or at least open a fucking window.."

"Okay sorry ya I kinda forgot." She said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Dom, hey! Help her up while I'll clean a bit okay?" She said to Domenicus, which made my wolf growl in jealousy.

"I don't like her, rip her throat out! She's flirting with our mate! I say y..-"

I blocked out my wolf in sort of a way, which surprised me I knew at all.

"Malia Domenicus, and visa versa. Okay guys I need to get out!" I say not even aware enough that Malia called him Dom. I bend over feeling another wave of nausea hit me.

Not even a second later a pair of strong arms put me down and I'm hit with a cold gush of wind.

"What the hell?! How.. But we just.. Stop freaking me out! How did we do that?! We were just inside and we didn't even walk? What is wrong with me?! Am I that nauseous that time flew by like a second?! Please explain this because I'm fucking freaked out right now?! This is not even pos-.."

"Stella, respirare, breathe! I'll explain things to you later. Let me take us back." He said cutting me off by covering my mouth with his big warm hand.

The skin on my body shakes and I'm covered in goosebumps. Where his hand was I felt sparks and just things I can't even explain. I step back still freaked out and turn around. I try to heat my body up with my arms by hugging myself and rubbing my hands up and down to have a little heat. Which thankfully helps me and my nausea to go away.

The sparks return when Domenicus higs me from behind and heat rises up from his touch all the way to my cheeks. He hugged me and I nervously tight ip my posture.

"Relax a bit, I won't hurt you. I just want you to stay warm." With that I relaxed my shoulders and automatically leaned my head back on his chest.