Welcome to Hayworth

Barney stood by the tent entrance looking inside while smiling, he knew Adam would grab the closest thing to him, seeing as he is a cuddler and Jess just so happen to be there. He grinned at the sight before him as Adam was holding Jess close to him. Barney got up and looked at the surrounding area he chose to wander a bit and see if he found anything of interest. He walked up the hill to the right of the campsite and found a small pond it was steep enough to swim in and clean enough to drink, although they had enough water Barney grinned as he started to take off his clothes.

"I may be Dirt but I don't wanted to smell like a garbage." Barney entered the pond and started to clean himself as well as he could.

Meanwhile when Barney left Jess woke up and felt something warm on her back, she turned to see Adam holding her she looked ready to scream but saw Adam's scrunched up brows trembling once in a while, nightmare... She paused from her yelling and slowly got out of Adam's grasp she stretched and looked around and saw it was quiet for once, in fact too quiet. She looked behind the tent and didn’t see Barney anywhere. She walked towards the woods opposite to where Barney had walked off to thinking he's using the trees. And still didn’t find him, now she was getting worried and went back to the campsite. She shook Adam awake.

"ADAM!! Wake up!!"

"Wha- why? What's going on?" Adam asked sluggishly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes in exhaustion. Jess would have awed at how adorable Adam was at the moment but her worries were too great about Barney's well being.

"Adam it's Barney, he's missing I can't find him anywhere!" That woke Adam wide awake. As he crawled out quickly with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you mean he isn't here?" Jess started pacing back and forth.

"I woke up and stepped out of the tent and I was ready to exchange good mornings with Barney only to see that he's gone and I can't find him!!" Jess looked like she was stressing out. Adam grabbed Jess by her shoulders to stop her from pacing in circles.

"Jess look at me we'll find Barney let's go and ch-" Adam didn’t finish his sentence for they heard whistling and looked at the direction of the sound, before them was Barney whistling as he strut his way towards them. Jess harshly pulled herself from Adam's grasp, showing how angry she is as she stomped towards Barney, Adam took a few steps back for shit was about to go down.

"BARNEY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!!" Barney quickly stopped in fear as he heard Jess roar in rage.

"I was taking bath in near by water on hills." Jess still wasn't convinced and didn’t show any signs of calming down. "I is okays, If I was in the troubles I yellings really loud."

"But Barney that would attract more walkers." Adam stated in a concerned tone. Barney froze in embarrassment then start lightly knocking his cranium with a concentrated facial expression, he looked with pout.

"All I wants to dos was getting the clean. I know I a dirt, but I don't wanted to smell like garbage." Adam snickered as quietly as he could but quickly stopped when Jess looked at him with her eyes of rage. He quickly put his goggles back on and looked away from her to avoid Jess's fury. Jess looked back at Barney still angry.

"Barney why didn't you wake us up? Do you know how worried I was when I saw you weren't sitting by the campfire? I woke up Adam who looked adorable in his sleep!!" Adam looked at Jess blushing at the fact she even said that.

"Ugh... Jess..."

"NOT NOW I'M SCOLDING BARNEY!!!"

"Jess I need you to calm down, first of all yelling any louder will give away our position. Second, Barney that was an irresponsible move you pulled you almost gave us heart attacks. And lastly Jess did you just say I was cute?" Jess took a few breaths she knew she said it, and was hoping Adam didn't hear her, but her hopes have been shot down the second he asked.