Time for change part 4

Hey guys i know, long time no update... well im gonna be able to start updating more accurately now that my grages are all good again(: without further ado the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Brittneys POV~

Turning around I leave Payton standing behind me with his mouth wide open. I look at Kade and see he looks just as Payton does. Mouth open and in awe.

"You're Brittney...?" Kade says "Britney Williams..."

I look at him then lower my head towards the ground and nod my head.

"Yepp..." I say then raise my head and turn my head around to Payton who hasn't moved a muscle since i turned around.

"Close your mouth you might swallow a fly." I say smirking.

He immediately snaps his mouth shut and gives me a death glare.

"Brittney..." He threatens,

"Yes?" I snap back.

He looks at me once more before he turns around and stomps away like a child.

I quickly return my attention to Kade once again.

"Sorry." I say

"It's cool"

Looking into Kades eyes I see confusion and then... relief?

"So... I like the new look." He said giving me  a smirk that could make any girl go weak.

"Thanks.." I say staring into those emerald green orbs.

We just stand in place for a while, which turned out to just be awkward. Here I am with the boy that I've only fantasized about and IM JUST STANDING HERE>

'Do Something' I tell myself. 

Right as I was about to say something Kade beat me to it.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asked with the most dashing grin that Ive ever seen.

I felt that if I tried to talk nothing would come out so I just simply nodded. In return he took my hand and led me to the dance floor and placed his arm around my slim waist and began to sway with me to the song "All of Me" By John Legend. As cheesy as it may sound when I stared into his eyes it felt like it was just us. Before I knew it I felt him lean in towards my lips and strangely I was doing the same. Until I heard a throat clear beside us.

"Mind if I cut in?"

That's when I turned to my right and saw shining blue eyes that cold only belong to Payton Himself.

Hey guys IM BACK! It feels like its been forever since ive pdated... Well its a short chapter bt ill try to update more often Love you all!