Let The Fun Begin *CHAPTER 2*

Sorry it took so long for me to update...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Courtlyn sat me down in my chair and faced me toward the mirror. When I looked in the mirror i see my brown hair still in a pony tail and my huge geeky glasses still on. I also see that my eyebrows are still unplucked and then look at Courtlyn.

"Your sure you wanna give me a makeover" I mumble.

She looks at me then puts the biggest smile on her face.

"Positive". She squealed.

With that I closed my eyes and waited for the "Fun" to begin.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

2 hours later.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

When Cortlyn finished what she called her 'masterpiece' she faced me away from the mirror that way I couldnt see myself. She had called the contact store and ordered some contact lenses for me that would only take an hour to get here. She also called a hair salon who had people who came to my house and they are currently working on my hair. Courtlyn wont tell me what they are doing but i hear foil moving around which only means they are putting highlights in.

Great.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell going off sent me back into reality and Courtlyn ran to the door and answered it. She comes running back in with a box in her hand full of contacts.

"They have arrived" She squealed. "Here lets put them in"

She starts to read the instructions aloud when I just take the box away from her and open it. I see this beautiful grey and ocean blue contacts in the box.

"Can't be that hard." I say. I pick one of the blue contacts up and plop it into my eye. It starts to burn.

"Ow..." I mumble but after I blink a couple times it goes away. i quickly take the other on and put it into the other eye.

Courtlyn gasps.

I look at her in shock.

"WHAT,WHATS WRONG??" I nearly scream.

"Oh.. Nothing." She says. "You just look so pretty."

I roll my eyes and look at wall. Maybe this wast such a good idea.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I stare at the girl in front of me. In shock. This girl CAN NOT be me.

Her blonde streaked hair Curled to perfection and her eyes the most vibrant blue I've ever seen, her eyebrows almost like a rainbow in shape.

My mouth open wide and I quickly look over at Courtlyn who is smiling from ear to ear.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I squeal pulling her into a hug.

"Don't sweat it, Now put these on" She said holding out a pair or ripped jeans and a blue layered shirt."

I look at her in shock. " Uhmm... Why?" I ask cautiously.

"Because" She mumbled "We are going to a party."

My eyes widened and I looked at her in shock.

"Wha-" I started to say before she put her hand up to my face. Don't ask any questions, Just do it.

Rolling my eyes i took the clothes and ran to the bathroom. While changing clothes I keep thinking, Who's Party? When I walk out I see Courtlyn already dressed in a blue dress with cowboy boots on. Her Brown hair pulled into a side pony tail and She is putting on her make-up.

"Brittney, come over here that way I can do your make up" She said without even looking at me."

I walked over to her and sat in the chair facing the mirror. Then She went to work on my face,  She stepped back and led me to a full length body mirror. What I saw left me gasping for air. My eyes covered in grey smoky eyeshadow with some silver eyeliner. My face flawless. The shirt hugged me in all the right places and the jeans fit just right.

"You Like." she said giggling.

I nodded my head with my eyes still glued to the mirror in disbelief.

"Well lets go." She says.

When we get to her car. I ask,

"Wait, who's party is it?"

"You'll see" she said with some giggle in her voice.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

When we pulled into the neighborhood there were mansions everywhere. We kept driving until we reached the biggest house on the block and Courtlyn came to a stop. I begin to brathe harder.

"What's wrong Brittney?" Courtlyn asked nervously.

"I cant do this." I mumbled

"Why not?" She asks confused.

"Because" I mumble " This is Payton's House"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

well there is chapter 2, sorry i havent updated in a while.

Next chapter: Payton's Party. What do you think Payton's reaction will be to the "New " Brittney. And what about Kade?? :O Well until next time(:

XOXOXO