Kinda I want to

No one is reading this anyway. But it is ok. :P

So this is for freakshowcorpse, because I love her and she is kinda the reason why I still continue this story. So a short chapter from me. :)

__________________________________________________________________

Trent sat down on the chair at the dressing table: "Well. I know that you two did much nice things together. You both sucked each other, kissed and all that other stuff. But I know that in your sick heads it was never something deep. Just some fun you do to bother others. Because it is about to shock or whatever. I know you two never had sex together. At least I think so. I don't think you two really penetrated each other. Because there is no need for, right?" - Giggles. - "Just some fun... But you know what? I know you two so well. You are both like my kids. And I will tell you something. If you pretend for a long time to love, it will happen one time, that it comes true. And to yours case, the friendship you both had were deep. You shared your soul, your secrets your true self. So Brian, I want you to love this man. Love Jeordie. And do not rush with it. He is so pretty. Treat him like the wonderful woman he looks like. And do it with love."

Manson nodded: "I do not agree with what you say, but ok I will do it. And you? You will sit here and watch? This is kinda odd. Do you enjoy this?"

Trent looked to the floor, closed his eyes and grinned. It was a warm touching grin: "Yes. I will enjoy it. Because in this fake world where do you still get real love? I want to see you both loving each other." - He looks up to both. - "Like I said, do not rush. I don't want to watch a cheap porn movie. I want to feel your love. I want to smell it."

"Smell?", I raised an eyebrow and giggled.

He looked peaceful and laughed. "Yeah why not?" The frontman of NIN stood up and went to us. To the bed. The pillows and the blanket were messy and he straightened them.

"Here, make you both comfortable. Do not let get bothered by me." It was around noon, but when he closed the heavy red curtains it got dark. The whole room went deep red which was somehow romantic.

"I love the colour red. Especially on you.", Manson said and touched my face.

I wondered. Did he really mean it? Would it not be all fake anyway, because we got this ordered by this weird man? All he wants to see is real love, but we did not really love us, right?

At least I was happy that no one is going to rape me again. It will be ok, because I trust Manson and I know he will not hurt me. Maybe I am able to enjoy?

And again I thought and thought and did not pay any attention. Nevertheless my heart was speeding fast because of Brian hugging me.

"Ok this is kinda awkward, but...", he said, stopped to hug me, looked me deep into my eyes instead and came closer. His lips were on mine. It felt smooth and not bad at all. Of course, it was not the first time we kissed. But this time we got an order and this time he tried to do it with love. Like you would kiss your first date in your life. We are both virgins when it comes to this. I never fucked a guy nor did I get fucked. Trent said this shall all not be like a porn movie, but I know it will end like this. That he wants us to make love.

"Twiggy relax my dear.", Manson said.

"Huh?", was the only thing I replied.

"What are you thinking? I have the feeling you are not really here."

"Yeah could be. I am sorry, I can't concentrate and..."

Another kiss. This time it was with more passion. His hands stroked my face, then he whispered in my ear: "Relax. I will treat you well. I will not hurt you. Tell me what you like and tell me when I shall stop. I want this to become something nice. Let us make the best of it."

I looked him into his eyes. Maybe he was right about it. Maybe I should really don't give a fuck and try to enjoy.

So I got active. I kissed him again, I wanted him to show, how I like to kiss people. I always loved to be romantic. I love to kiss. With my hands I held his head and licked with the tip of my tongue on his lips to tease him. It seems to have some effect on him. Again he hugged me, tried to be gentle to me. Stroked me and while we still kissed and kissed the whole time, he laid me down on the bed. I was beneath him and he stroked my whole body. It was some form of exploring me. Touching every inch of me, try me, but not use me. It became warm and I wanted to undress me, but he didn't let me. Maybe it was for "the show" that Trent was watching, but Manson wanted to do this on his own. Undressed me slowly, examined me and planet little kisses all over my body. What I still wore were panties, the suspenders and the shoes. Oh how dirty we are. When I thought about this I had to giggle.

"Are you ticklish?", Brian asked me, but I shook my head.

"No, normally not. I mean maybe a little?"

"Well then, have you just fun or why do you laugh?"

"Never mind.", I said.

"Come on, tell me.", he pleaded and acted like a curious cat.

"Well, I had just thought about how kinky it must look that I still wear those shoes and all."

"I think it is hot."

"Really?"I looked at him full of wonderment.

"Yeah.", he grinned.

I grinned back: "You are cute."

"Am I?" It seemed like he thinks I laugh about him and to "pay me back" he tickled me.

At least he had now his answers. I am not really THAT ticklish, but still. Why did he asked anyway? I mean, he knows me. He knows me more than anyone else.

So I laid there on the bed, only with this really kinky clothing, I had a nice red colour on my cheeks because of laughing, was a bit exhausted because of getting tickled and now relaxed. Maybe this is why he did that.

My eyes were closed and I was able to feel his hands. It was really comfortable and yes. Yes, I enjoyed it. We had forgotten both that Trent was in this room too and it was good. Because now we concentrated on each other. There were no fears I could feel. I know this man and it was nice to feel how he cosseted me. Like I would be some doll which is easy to break.

Maybe this will all not end that bad as I thought.

__________________________________________________________________

Many many years ago there was a guy no one liked. A girl who was really loved by everyone told me I shall pretend that I like him. I felt like shit, because I am not the type of doing something like this but I was afraid that she will pay me back if I do not like she wants me to act. And so I did. After a while I really felt in love and this guy didn't want me at all and I suffered. Many years after we became at least something like friends. We live far away and sometimes I call him. Still feel a love for him. So I can't believe that those two fuckers do not love even a single thing for each other. This is something you can't control. :P

So I wish you all a nice life while I rot here. xP