We're In This Together

Thanks to TwiggyxManson she helped me to correct my non-English! Much love! ♥♥♥

I had to censor it again. :/ Because it won't let me upload it.

I hope that everyone can see now the chapter.

__________________________________________________________

I've never thought about how hands can feel, skin on skin. On some parts of my body they're warm, on other parts they're cold. He followed his hands with his eyes. Like it was some sort of trance he was in. This was something new for us. Normally I'm the one who cares for the ladies and he's normally the guy who wants to get served. But here it is different. Now, he is the one who serves and I enjoy the attention.

I wasn't in the mood to think about how this will end. It scared me, and I had the bad feeling that he'd f.uck me, and not the other way around. All because I was considered the "girl" here. Not really fair to me, right? I sighed, and didn't think Manson would hear me.

"What is it?", he asked.

"Nothing.", I lied.

"You think too much."

Maybe he thought that my shoes were too small or hurt me, because he took them off.

I watched him but said nothing. He took my left leg and pulled it towards himself. Then, he took my foot and licked my toes. I pulled back because of the weirdness. It felt weird, because I still wore the suspenders with the stockings and it tickled a bit.

"What are you doing, Manson?"

There was no answer, he took my toes into his mouth, sucked on them and I just watched it happen. I wonder how nylon would taste like. The whole time he looked me into the eyes and started to lick my sole, but instead of the normal feeling you have when you get tickled, it felt good. Weird, but good. Skold liked it when someone looked him in his eyes while getting sucked. Now, I realized why. And because he licked my foot, I felt a bit like a princess who subdues her submissive servant. Normally I am not that type who is into that kind of game, but I have nothing against it and I must admit that it felt in this moment it was pleasurable. I wanted more. I pushed my leg to show him that I want more, that he knows that I can control this situation and that I am not a weak "girl". Luckily he understood instantly and repositioned himself. He knelt in front of me and bent down to lick my toes.

I moaned. There was an explosion of feelings in my stomach. To wear such sexy lingerie is awesome but to get licked while wearing them is WOW!

His tongue wandered along my leg and stopped at my knee. We looked at each other.

"What now?", he asked.

I raised an eyebrow: "I have no idea." I giggled: "You should know how to continue, I'm just a helpless little girl."

Confused he looked at me: "Well." His fingers laid on my chest and laughed. "But were are your boobs?"

"Accident?" I grinned and he started to laugh too. Then I took his hands and dragged him so he was above me and I was able to kiss him. I hugged him tight and started to move, rub against my body, especially my pelvis against his. He had known for sure before that I was horny, so why don't I let him feel it too?

"Oh and when I cuddle with a girl, there isn't that...", he said and sat back, pointing to my cock. "Well, maybe it is some disease which must be cured."

"Eww. Don't say disease to this manhood!", I complained but he only laughed.

"You are so easy to make fun of. Really. But this must hurt you already, or?", he asked while touching my dick.