Get down make love

I am so sorry it took so long. This is the raw version. So no correction from a native speaker.

This song gave me the horniness to write the last chapters haha.

Have fun anyway. Yeah everything has to come to an end. :P

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok...", he undid my panties and positioned himself between my legs. "...when it hurt you must tell me, I will stop."

I nodded. I trusted him, I had to. To prepare me he again rubbed me with his fingers and started to push them further. I was afraid but broken. Whatever will come I must endure it.

One finger. Ok it felt bad but it didn't hurt. I knew in this moment I does not like the feeling. It felt wrong. Just wrong.

Second finger. This felt also bad, but I think it would hurt more if his fingers would not have been soaked with the lube.

"Do you think you are ready?", he asked me and stroked my cheek with the other hand.

I was not but I nodded.

Gently and slowly he tried to get in but it was like I would be locked or something. He pushed harder and then he slide in with once. I screamed because of the pain.

"F.UCK!... THIS HURTS!..." I gasped for air and felt desperate. There was a noise... Trent was suddenly next to me and laid his hand on my forehead like a father would measure if his son has fever.

"Shhh. Relax. It always hurts in the begin. It will get better trust me."

"HOW?!", I screamed, tears were ran down my cheeks.

"Just wait and trust me."

I looked at him. How should he know? Maybe the pills? Yeah, he gave me pills. Maybe he waits until they work. And really, I started to adjusted to that weird feeling. Still didn't like it, but it didn't hurt me as well. Manson noticed that I started to relax and tried to move a little. Of course it started again to hurt but not as much as before. I clenched my teeth and endured it like man. Trent had still his hand on my forehead and stroke me, tried to calm me I think. Brian increased his speed and then something in me made click. I was able to relax and it really started to feel good. More than that. Like before the pain was intense as hell, now this new feeling was.

My breathe got deeper and I started to moan. I got louder and louder and tried to move too, pressed myself against him. Trent kissed my forehead and Manson started to jerk me off while fucking me in the same rhythm. I was lost in those feelings and started to plead for more. I felt like a desperate whore but I didn't care anymore at this time.

Manson smiled: "I love your voice. I could cum only because of your moaning."

I blushed and was ashamed but also very flattered by his words. There were some needles and pins I felt in my stomach, I never felt this before. It was another way of cumming, like it would come from deep in me. I screamed, grope the bedsheets and skeeted on my stomach.

Brian grinned and thrusted a few times in me until he came, in me.

I was exhausted and closed my eyes. Deep breathing went into a deep sleep.

~

I woke up. I wore normal clothes. That means boxer shorts, and a T-Shirt. Manson laid on the right side of me and Trent on the left one. Both cuddled me. My skin was not sticky or full of sweat. Did they wash me? I enjoyed to lay on the bed and feel the warmth of both. It was already night. The curtains were open and I was able to see the stars. A clear night. It was for sure cold outside. You can't often see the stars so clear without freezing. But I was here. Between two men who warmed me. It felt so nice.