CAUTION: AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello there! Thank you *insert your name here* for reading my story! I'm very honored you looked at this, read my crap description and was like "this shit sounds good enough to read" and proceeded to tap/click read! Though, for you peeps that actually read Author's Notes, kudos to you. You're probably going to  want to because, well, just keep reading this. Now, this won't be very long but I'd like to point out some warnings.

Okay so first off:

1.) Yes, this is a horror/thriller/mystery story (more horror than anything I guess but I guess it counts as thriller as well). This story does indeed have gore, torture, and suggested rape (basically nsfw stuff). If any of these things are triggering or you're very uncomfortable reading this, I strongly suggest you do not read this book. I can't say that there will be a lot of these elements but I don't want that one annoying person who had to express their opinion on how disgusting of a person I am for writing this stuff. Again, if you don't like, please either stop reading or maybe skip the parts/chapters if you really want to continue reading because for some reason you want to keep reading my crap but okay.

2.) This isn't much of a warning than it is a suggestion, BUT, if you don't want any characters spoiled for you, I wouldn't look at the cast until the end! I don't know about the mobile version, but on my computer it only shows the top 5 input character casts. Don't worry about those guys, since they'll be introduced within the first couple of chapters!

3.) There is a gay couple, as well as a bisexual stripper. I'm very serious, if you're not a person who supports these things, then cool. I respect your opinion and you're allowed to voice your opinion, but don't forget that other people are allowed their expression their opinion on your stupidity :))

LOOK, THERE'S MATURE CONTENT IN HERE SO JUST READ AT YOUR OWN GODDAMN RISK. DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND I WON'T WASTE YOURS!

OKAY?

OKAY.

Thank you peeps for reading! If you haven't decided to leave, then read on!

-Unnamed_Writer aka. Mars Alunin